Mega Thread Dean Robinson's Interview [full interview in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Bahahaha if this is how McVeigh handles a few lame ass questions by Darce and co, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the ASADA police were making his ring pulse..
Word is he tried a few diversionary tactics.

n5JKG1F.jpg

It is now certain essendon are in the clear and will have no players suspended or lose points

I think you think 'certain' means the exact opposite of what it actually means.

This is clear to anyone with half a brain

Those of us with a whole brain and without blind allegiance are thinking differently.

It's not rocket surgery buddy.

All TV panels try to get the widest diversity of views possible so that they argue and it's interesting. Do you think they're going to put on 5 blokes all nodding in agreement.

McVeigh was clearly there to argue everything EFC and Hird.

Stevo and Ings were there to probe and fearmonger, Ling and Lethal to be the calm old heads in the middle.

FFS they were even sitting in that order.

Spike was actually the only one who really played his role.

#standbyspike
How does one perform surgery on a rocket?

What else do you expect from the residents of Jamestown?

Does any other coach secure that level of irrational support? Hell, does any other figure in the game get that kind of support?

So after all that, 2 and a bit hours worth, we learnt nothing about the most important people involved in this saga - the players, and their possible fate. Apart from Spike telling us that there was more than 1 player that didn't have the injections.

It was basically just a Hird roast.

Good show to keep the foamers going, but nothing of real importance.

.....and back in the real world.
Just makes your fall all the more harder.

Why would Essendon be seeking legal advice re. the interview, when they were asked before it went to air if they wanted to view it, and they denied? (didn't someone say this was the case earlier?) Surely if they gave a shit about Robinson was going to say, they would have wanted to have their legal team go over it before it went to air. Sounds like the pricks just want to run Robinson's name through the mud again and bleed him even more dry from legal fees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wh
Essendon fans and players are irrationally supportive of him despite the rest of the club and others involved. It's not "I want the truth to come out and justice served", it's "I want the 'truth' to come out that fits Hirds agenda."
Whereas where we come from....off with their head Baldrick

It's not rocket surgery buddy.

All TV panels try to get the widest diversity of views possible so that they argue and it's interesting. Do you think they're going to put on 5 blokes all nodding in agreement.

McVeigh was clearly there to argue everything EFC and Hird.

Stevo and Ings were there to probe and fearmonger, Ling and Lethal to be the calm old heads in the middle.

FFS they were even sitting in that order.

Spike was actually the only one who really played his role.

#standbyspike
Then speak up instead of saying I can't go there. He told us nothing we haven't already heard and lines such as "James told me" didn't prove anything.

By picking apart all the mistruths spoken by Weapon.

Please don't harm yourself once essendon are cleared. I know by reading your posts over the last few months that this saga is all you have to live for. I'm worried about you bro.
Well that's interesting seeing as most of my main board posts are about Richmond. You must have me confused.

I'm tired and will leave you with this pearler from the BomberBlitz fortress.
Mark McVeigh is a seriously impressive media performer, and a wonderful ambassador of our club.
:eek: that lends heavy weight to caro's line about 'the cult of hird'
Mc Vitamix is in equal parts idiot/stooge/creep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Dean Robinson's Interview [full interview in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back