Mega Thread Dean Robinson's Interview [full interview in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.

1. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
  2. Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
  3. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
  4. Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
  5. Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.
  6. Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
  7. A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
  8. Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
  9. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
  10. Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided

Why was the flog on the panel?

I find it hilarious how because Hird told him so, that thing must be okay.

Pissweak tonight on that show, unwilling to say anything even though the investigation is ending and the weapon has spoken, purely because he knows some damaging stuff.

Either say something or get off TV. You were just a player too.

It's not rocket surgery buddy.

All TV panels try to get the widest diversity of views possible so that they argue and it's interesting. Do you think they're going to put on 5 blokes all nodding in agreement.

McVeigh was clearly there to argue everything EFC and Hird.

Stevo and Ings were there to probe and fearmonger, Ling and Lethal to be the calm old heads in the middle.

FFS they were even sitting in that order.

Spike was actually the only one who really played his role.

#standbyspike

Why was the flog on the panel?

I find it hilarious how because Hird told him so, that thing must be okay.

Pissweak tonight on that show, unwilling to say anything even though the investigation is ending and the weapon has spoken, purely because he knows some damaging stuff.

Either say something or get off TV. You were just a player too.

Said more and was more relevant then any other flog on the panel.

But anything to have a crack at Essendon ey? Now that is 'pissweak'

By saying he can't say anything?

Hahahaha okay.
By picking apart all the mistruths spoken by Weapon.

Please don't harm yourself once essendon are cleared. I know by reading your posts over the last few months that this saga is all you have to live for. I'm worried about you bro.

1550279.jpg

There's so much evidence against Essendon its getting ridiculous. Even if they never prove what exactly was given, we know...

- Hird taking injections
- Players taking injections (apparently vitamins according to Spike at the start of the year) apart from one player
- Receipts for A LOT of injections which is never normal
- Paperwork with signatures and secrecy
- Off site injections
- Jobe admitting AOD9604
- Dodgy Dank
- Dodgy Supplier
- Questionable increase in player body size in a short amount of time

How Hird said at the start that he was "shocked" has got to be questioned. He would of definitely known players were getting injections of some sort.

Funny thing is I don't think Essendon should be punished for this years final series for something that occurred last year and has nothing to do with their performance this year. I would think a heavy fine and heavy loss of draft picks (say nothing below 50) for two years would be fair. I feel the report is just being forced out so the AFL can take action before the finals start, however I'd prefer a full and correct report, not one placed on a time limit.

Having Spike on that show tonight was clearly a biased view.
Massive lulz on this shite

So after all that, 2 and a bit hours worth, we learnt nothing about the most important people involved in this saga - the players, and their possible fate. Apart from Spike telling us that there was more than 1 player that didn't have the injections.

It was basically just a Hird roast.

Good show to keep the foamers going, but nothing of real importance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Dean Robinson's Interview [full interview in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back