Hot Topic Death-riding Melbourne in 2025 - May they burn in hell!

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that we finally have another club's first-round pick, we can finally participate in the ritual of death-riding another club, in this case Melbourne, for our own gain!

May Petracca take a year to get up to speed, may Oliver and Goodwin get caught doing speed and may Gawn realise he's too old to deal with this shit and retire before the season.

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Yay, these are my favourite threads 🤗 Every time we've been deathridden for our F1, we've improved our ladder position significantly. Doubt that happens this time though. Enjoy the year, friends

Yay, these are my favourite threads 🤗 Every time we've been deathridden for our F1, we've improved our ladder position significantly. Doubt that happens this time though. Enjoy the year, friends
You gave us more than enough to cover a Kako bid + change so I'm already satisfied with the result even if we get pick 18. But I'd much prefer pick 1 :hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that we finally have another club's first-round pick, we can finally participate in the ritual of death-riding another club, in this case Melbourne, for our own gain!

May Petracca take a year to get up to speed, may Oliver and Goodwin get caught doing speed and may Gawn realise he's too old to deal with this shit and retire before the season.
You forgot Lever tripping over his moustache and badly concussing himself causing another early retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic Death-riding Melbourne in 2025 - May they burn in hell!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back