Dees to Smash Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

didak07 said:
didnt you see todays match mate, melbourne played defensive basketball crap and messed around with in their backline, had you been playing anyone besides st. kilda you would have lost, you are a vastly overrated team
I think you will find it is Collingwood who are over rated.

71011 said:
Collingwood will turn the Dees around, bend them over and slam them so hard, they will be walking like chimps for the rest of the season.
The only primates were in the Collingwood cheer squad. Not in gold though.

VicBlues said:
We will have Rocca, Tarrant, Buckley, Leeeeonnnnnn, Didak et al. You have Neitz. GAME OVER.
Shame I'm not ******ed. I could have a GAME OVER sign too if I was.

Ron said:
God i hope Holland plays on Rocca.

Hahaha, you barrack for Melbourne??

Rivers, Carroll & Holland> Tarrant, Rocca & umpires.

Jimi said:
Hahaha, you barrack for Melbourne??

Rivers, Carroll & Holland> Tarrant, Rocca & umpires.

Don't forget little Nathan, or as I call him Captain ****house

Armageddon said:
Optimism is a beautiful thing mate........ :thumbsu:

I am not one for bold predictions but I just can't see Melbourne beating us. Probably come back to bite me but I really can't! Sorry everyone, Melbourne are a decent side but yeah I just don't see it happening frankly.

Hello! :thumbsu:

Pies fans comments up to page 3.

I reckon you will be strangley absent on monday evening

I don't see you.

look, melbourne have absolutely no chance against collingwood, they dont match up well nor do they play the brand of football thats capable of beating collingwood, with tarrant back and buckley in form, not to mention swan being an outside chance of playing collingwood will destroy melbourne

This is true.

didnt you see todays match mate, melbourne played defensive basketball crap and messed around with in their backline, had you been playing anyone besides st. kilda you would have lost, you are a vastly overrated team

So that makes Collingwood....?

Who cares what you have to add - Troll!

Gets! prediction was spot on thankyou.

stupid melbounre supporters - you arent any good - you have not beat one quality team and your list is pathetic - your coach is a spud and your captain is a hack, if you cant hold an attack for four quarters then your not going very far

You are the best predictor in the universe. Please help me be as good as you.

come next monday, around 3:30 - half time or so - cause the game will be well and truly over by then, we will see who the moron is

We certainly have seen who the moron is.

On your logic that means we will beat you.

Incorrect.

Should be a cracking game, pies by 17 points.

Also incorrect. :)

What time did you wake up from your dream?

What dream?

We will have Rocca, Tarrant, Buckley, Leeeeonnnnnn, Didak et al. You have Neitz. GAME OVER

Very true. Rocca, Tarrent and Buckley had tremendous games! :)

God i hope Holland plays on Rocca.

Oh he certainly did. He also r*ped him at the same time.

what the hell is the point of this thread we all know collingwood are going to win anyway

We all know that you are a moron :)

if the Pies start well do not be surprised to see Melbourne get smoked

Yes, Melbourne got smoked. :thumbsu:

Pies will win because we are the better side. Simple as that

Oh k.

So..... much.......arrogance..... and I only got to page 3! :eek:

Have a wonderful day tossers. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VicBlues said:
We will have Rocca, Tarrant, Buckley, Leeeeonnnnnn, Didak et al. You have Neitz. GAME OVER.

Haha, nice bump. Some great comments was made here but this one is my favourite, says it all really :D

They should be embarrassed. Mebourne had some very harsh decisions go against them but made the ball their focus and were deserving winners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dees to Smash Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back