Roast DeGoey Arrested in NYC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals
Please help your Pies mods by not quoting and replying to trolls, just use the report button and it will make cleaning up and removing them much easier.
Thanks.

The same could be said of some of our greats in modern times...Swan, Didak, Johnson, Tarrant, Shaw...

Maybe we haven’t had anyone that’s tough and respected enough like Malthouse was with this crew.

We are here to win games of football.
Not to be woke because you’re offended.

Were you signing the same tune with the above mentioned players and then sat there every week clapping like a seal when they were winning matches for us?
Tbf to those guys they had probably one major incident like this in there careers, and whilst they were still rowdy of the field they pulled there heads in to an extent

This bloke has zero moral compass at all

The same could be said of some of our greats in modern times...Swan, Didak, Johnson, Tarrant, Shaw...

Maybe we haven’t had anyone that’s tough and respected enough like Malthouse was with this crew.

Were you signing the same tune with the above mentioned players and then sat there every week clapping like a seal when they were winning matches for us?

None of the mentioned were sex pests. Unlike Jordy.

Tbf to those guys they had probably one major incident like this in there careers, and whilst they were still rowdy of the field they pulled there heads in to an extent

This bloke has zero moral compass at all

They had more than one incident....maybe McRae will be the man to be able
To hold it together like Malthouse was with a few of these rowdy players.

If he is found guilty, there will be no redemption story. The AFL will give him a long ban from the game. A wasted talent. I actually feel for you as supporters.
The guy has been supported by all at the club and then he does this. This is not a Collingwood thing. It is an AFL thing. They need to make sure these events do not occur by making examples of those who offend and are found guilty. Abuse of any form against any human should not be tolerated. The privileges these guys get is amazing. They must learn to earn them and not just have them for nothing.

I'm not so sure. We absolutely loved Dane Swan, despite the sickening assault early in his career. The whole footy world loved the Andy Krakouer redemption story after coming out of prison from his serious assault.

JDGs image is redeemable, which I'm glad about, not as a Collingwood supporter, but as someone who believes in social rehabilitation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. If he is cleared I'd be happy to see him run out for us. I want to win each week rather than be the competitions nicest group of young citizens in black and white guernseys. Richmond back in the 70's was a team of piss-head thugs and everybody lauds them to this day. Good old Balmey is everyone's favourite cuddly bear yet he king hit players in order to win a flag. Southby never really recovered from that punch. Robbie McGhie spent time behind bars when he was at the Dogs and Richmond pounced on him. Ricky Mclean was another thug. Sheedy was a dirty dog as was Malthouse who stepped on hands and sniped players. All a big laugh. Most of them are heroes of the AFL. I don't want to hear one person say..but it was a different era. King hits were as low an act then as now, they simply weren't punished in the way they are today. Wayne Johnston broke Gubby Allan's jaw so badly it was swinging in the wind, severed on both sides of his face. He was a ball player yet "Dominator" saw his chance and grabbed it in the 81 grand final. These were utter dog acts yet nobody does anything but sing the praises of these blokes and laugh about those incidents. Perspective.

I'm not so sure. We absolutely loved Dane Swan, despite the sickening assault early in his career. The whole footy world loved the Andy Krakouer redemption story after coming out of prison from his serious assault.

JDGs image is redeemable, which I'm glad about, not as a Collingwood supporter, but as someone who believes in social rehabilitation.
Even so he is what 26-27? He will not be playing footy for 24 months at the least if he is charged which is looking likely.

Has a couple of good years if a club gives him a second chance, good on him if he turns his life around

Collingwood needs to wash there hands with him and let him be someone else’s problem

No charges isn’t a sacking I agree. But his fate at the club should be sealed, if he gets off great, but we move to getting maximum return for him.

What maximum return? his value is an all time low...if anything we are in pole position to not have to pay him top dollar and can control his next contract with harsher conditions and triggers....he has lost leverage.

Moving on may as well just sack him in your case because nobody is gonna pay him top dollar for compo pick or top value in a trade.

The words that keep ringing in my ears are Jordan's when he told Bucks when he was drafted that he won't let him down. Those words have aged well.

Yeah, it kinda reminds me of that time on draft night when Stephenson promised Buckley “Don’t worry, I promise not to urinate in a team-mate‘s drink cup.”

And yet here we are.

An absolute cancer who you don’t want influencing these young kids of the future

fu** him off to the curb

If a club picks him up in 24 months and he has a couple of good seasons I could not care less

He is a pig and hopefully gets handed the book

I’d be stunned if a club picks him up with these types of allegations that look highly likely of being true
A cancer like Wayne Carey? North knew who and what he was, but he could play the game like very few can, so they kept him on their list and won flags.

I’m not saying they were angels mate. But they defiently did not have 5 chances like this peanut has
How do you know that, a lot of bad crap was able to be covered up by the club in the past. Very very few knew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back