Deledio And Cotchin Or Murphy and Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

unaccountable footy off half back eh?

score assists:
Gibbs: 15
Murphy: 15
Deledio: 8
(not bad off the half back flank eh?:eek:)

contested possessions:
murphy: 92
deledio: 80
gibbs: 73
(unaccountable indeed:rolleyes:)

tackles:
murphy: 44
gibbs: 41
deledio: 28
(hmm, i wonder who the real unaccountable bloke is:cool:)

clearances:
gibbs: 43
murphy: 30
deledio: 30
(oh dear, we must have a lot of throw ins at half back that no one else competes for:eek:)

1%ers:
murphy: 49
deledio: 45
gibbs: 44
(unaccountable you say?)

1st possessions:
murphy: 45
gibbs: 35
deledio: 33
(hmm, yeah that's pretty easy when you play unaccountable off half back)

and probably the most damning one yet:
inside 50s:
gibbs: 52
murphy: 48
deledio: 45
(our boys must be able to give the ball a good roost to get it from half back to inside 50 so often)

oh and i chose not to include cotchin as his total scores were probably similar to murphy and gibbs' averages

Nice Stats, would u mind sharing the link so i can see so myself.

Deledio is average but has upside.

Gibbs is embarrassing.

Murphy is short, fat and useless.

Cotchin looks pretty good.

The Tiger duo get my vote, as they have way more scope for improvement and have matchwinning abilities.
The Carlton duo do nothing to excite.

This is amusing. Matchwinning abilities.:eek: Just because Richmond have won 2 games compared to Melbourne's 1, doesn't really make Deledio & Cotchin matchwinners. I suppose if you were to make a comparison to McLean & Sylvia, most players would look like matchwinners to you. BTW, how's Travis Johnstone going these days?

If you actually watch a Carlton game, you would notice that a great deal of Gibbs possessions are in a pack situation, where he has extracted the ball and given it off to a team mate in space...

Comparing him to Johnstone is almost laughable, Johnstone is one of the most over-rated, most softest footballers going around. Gibbs finds and gets his own footy...

Just watch a game then comment...

Still on the topic

ATM its Murphy
Gibbs
Deledio
Cotchin

I'd have Cotchin ahead of Deledio. Otherwise, correct :thumbsu:

Why do Blues fans take this so personally. Who cares!!!!

I rate Murphy pretty highly but still not convinced by Gibbs. IMO Cotchin will be better than Gibbs but you could argue on the Lids Murphy comparison. I believe Lids in Carlton colours would dominate. He gets a tight tag everyweek and hasnt yet learnt to shake it.

All good players though.

I really don't see what's so good about brett Dildo, but i like Murphy and Gibbs so they beat Dildo And Crotchen.

I really don't see what's so good about brett Dildo, but i like Murphy and Gibbs so they beat Dildo And Crotchen.

He's extremly quick, has very good skills, can kick goals and is probably the strongest mark for his size in the league (him or Bartel).

If he can learn to break a tag consistently he'll be one of the best in the league.

He's extremly quick, has very good skills, can kick goals and is probably the strongest mark for his size in the league (him or Bartel).

If he can learn to break a tag consistently he'll be one of the best in the league.

Yeah but,...............he won't

Remove this Banner Ad

Deledio And Cotchin Or Murphy and Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back