List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

If one of the players we could have got become the best player in the game ant pick 2 and we could have traded up for them whoever isn’t there I would be fuming. 😂
What about the reverse. Smillie wins 2 Brownlows and we draft a dud at 2.

10 list vacancies now after Cumbo and Coulthard have been delisted. We're not taking that many kids surely. One or two free agents plus at least one pick swap to drop another one?

Hope we keep 6. Reckon we’re a good chance of landing Smith there, or worst case one of Langford or Smillie which I’d still be stoked with.

1 - Lalor
2 - North don’t need more mids so will take that Swedish dude they’re obsessed with.
3 - Carlton to take FOS
4 - Adelaide to take the SA boy
5 - Melbourne ??? Big unknown here
6 - Leaves us with Smith/Smillie/Langford

(Disregarding the Ashcroft to Brisbane pick)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

miller is on the main list according to this site.

end of 2024 season 36 main list, 8 rookies cat A. not miller. he's been delisted, rookied, elevated.

Main list 8 departures + todays 1= 9 main list spots
7 in the draft.
RFC love the presason draft, one more there.
& elevate a rookie or 2.
Yeah don't know why I still thought he was a rookie.

Our 7 rookies are
Trezise
Lefau
Bauer
Campbell
Young
Blight
Gray

One of them needs to be elevated

From memory he said on last day of trades, when that was probably the price before Norf gutted their entire draft for Parker and Daniels.

Why would we draft Gerryn and sims at 10/11 when they’ll be there at 20/23/24?
I like both Gerreyn and Sims but def not until 23/24 or more likely if we take a pick slide to 30 plus.

So you'd knock back pick 2 this year and a top 4 pick next year. Even if North win 6 or 7 games it leaves them in bottom 4 territory.

I'd say the deal for those picks would be for nothing less than 6,11 18/23.

North's future first is more valuable than any other teams other than maybe west coast but they will be using there 1st for Warner.

The other bottom teams from this year have the potential to make the 8.

Sent from my SM-A156E using Tapatalk
North should win more than 6-7 games I think.

Guys like Parker, and Darling will make a big difference, as will another year development and more structure

north will have a easy draw to

Last edited:
I just can't get sold on FoS.

His stat lines hurt to much, I don't care if it was playing with/coming back from injury or not.

In such an even top end of this draft, I want more then just wishful thinking he may get better in finding the football.

He couldn't find it when playing amongst kids, how will he do it against AFL level footballers.

Lalor/Smith/Smillie/Langford all sound better to me.
Unless we get more info about the games he played this year we really can not make a judgment on his productivity
Coming back from injury id be certain his game time wouldnt have been what it should be and possibly only played 70% game time and was played more foward than mid.

I would be certain if he was not injured and had a healthy year he would have played 90% game time with longer periods on the ball which would have been 25 poss average across the season

He is just too smart and has a great tank to only get 16/17 touches a game playing as a full time mid

Unless we get more info about the games he played this year we really can not make a judgment on his productivity
Coming back from injury id be certain his game time wouldnt have been what it should be and possibly only played 70% game time and was played more foward than mid.

I would be certain if he was not injured and had a healthy year he would have played 90% game time with longer periods on the ball which would have been 25 poss average across the season

He is just too smart and has a great tank to only get 16/17 touches a game playing as a full time mid
the want for North to exit pick 2 is strong

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back