Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely the club would be further along with sorting the list out. Surely discussions have peeviously been had on what happens if all of Bolton, Baker, Rioli, Graham leave? No way in hell they're debating Colina getting another contract and Coulthards 2 senior games for 2 effective touches TOTAL would have his papers stamped. Colina and Coulthard could've been delisted Tuesday in 10 mins. Trezise and Kaleb Smith should be easy extensions 1 or 2 years on minimum chips. Personally I'd keep Blight and they'd want to extend him sooner rather than later as he's got a gf who plays netball in WA. Miller was dreadful EOY, Gibcus and Young will be rehabbing so he's great depth and who knows with a preseason if someone can explain Yzes game plan to him he could be a player or at minimum trade currency. Personally I'd give Cumbo 1 more year preying he can regain his 2022 output. Dow Adios and McIntosh should be the only one in limbo after a week of finishing season.

View attachment 2097378

Feel like the club put so many games into Dow this season they'll hold him for another year.

Dusty, Grimes, Naismith, Pickett are 4 list spots open.

We are expecting Graham, Rioli, Baker & Bolton to open the others so we are expecting 7-8 players at minimum to come into the club if all the deals get done.

Campaigner keeps surviving by default.

First had a year left on his contract so RCD got delisted instead then every campaigner runs for the exit allowing spuds to be kept on.

Delist.
The five blokes I would delist are Coulthard, Dow , Ryan, Cumberland and KMac . Colina goes as well as OHB is a better Cat B rookie. Having two is a joke as Ryan is basically at a Cat B rookie level as well.
They’re all taking us nowhere and we can’t be taken to be a serious football club with them on our list. We really need to start elevating the bar. How Ryan got three years is just bewildering to me and I can see Dow, Kmac and Cumberland getting one which will do me for next year as having them all on the list will make us unwatchable even if they’re in the VFL.
Heaven forbid if Graham isn’t traded. What a disaster as our list will be like a concrete footballers list.

The five blokes I would delist are Coulthard, Dow , Ryan, Cumberland and KMac . Colina goes as well as OHB is a better Cat B rookie. Having two is a joke as Ryan is basically at a Cat B rookie level as well.
They’re all taking us nowhere and we can’t be taken to be a serious football club with them on our list. We really need to start elevating the bar. How Ryan got three years is just bewildering to me and I can see Dow, Kmac and Cumberland getting one which will do me for next year as having them all on the list will make us unwatchable even if they’re in the VFL.
Heaven forbid if Graham isn’t traded. What a disaster as our list will be like a concrete footballers list.
They are all lemons 100% , Ryan and Dow are kissed on the dick for being on a list let alone
5 years and 3 year extension for Ryan.

Loved “the Bun”. The man had a “vice like grip”. Loved those days !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Loved them? I had a lot of fun in those days, but watching one of the worst Richmond teams ever assembled bumble their way to 3 or 4 wins a year wasn't something that I look back on with much fondness.

I do feel like I kinda maybe sorta owe Georgie Porgie an apology. Especially after watching MRJ serve up a smorgasbord of nothing in 90% of his games. I was never arsed to check Georgies stats at the time but looking at MRJ's previous 2 seasons where he averages 7 touches (3-4 effective) 1.3 marks (usually unopposed chest mark from one of the brothers looking for him) 0.4 goals & 2.4 tackles a game.

Reading so many posters rave about MRJ's performances using superlatives like phenomenal, amazing, great, brilliant I'm kinda shook up. Maybe I need to stop blinking during games or when my mates chirpy son asks me repetitive questions I shouldn't look away from the action or glance at my phone to look at stats or check other games scores as I must have terrible timing as he must weave some magic in those brief seconds I'm not watching..... as bad as Cantstandya was he could find the pill, take a grab and create his own scoring opportunities himself without fanboys heaping praise on him for delusional, imagined deeds that his surname conjured up.
yep
Dusty=GOAT KING
jake king=push up king
george=kaos king

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved them? I had a lot of fun in those days, but watching one of the worst Richmond teams ever assembled bumble their way to 3 or 4 wins a year wasn't something that I look back on with much fondness.
You know what even in those dark times we did have some quality players but nothing to complement them with. Just one player Nathan Brown when he came made a difference top of the ladder unbeaten and he breaks leg and back to down hill skiers once again.

You know what even in those dark times we did have some quality players but nothing to complement them with. Just one player Nathan Brown when he came made a difference top of the ladder unbeaten and he breaks leg and back to down hill skiers once again.
Those fringe players back in the days at least had some ticker about them. They just weren’t gifted with enough talent. We have a list with sooks in it and blokes who refused to play for the jumper. There’s no way our list was the worst Richmond team in history.
Most of Our inferior players also lack a lot of ticker which made us a complete rabble.

Herald reporting big offer made to Tiger premiership player by North. I couldn’t access the article though…. Anyone else read it?

Herald reporting big offer made to Tiger premiership player by North. I couldn’t access the article though…. Anyone else read it?
Rival clubs are keen to find key backs, with North Melbourne having offered Richmond’s Nathan Broad three years at as much as $650,000 a season.

He eventually stayed at Richmond in an extraordinary sacrifice that surprised even those close to him but clubs are on the lookout for full backs and marking defenders of note.

images

Rival clubs are keen to find key backs, with North Melbourne having offered Richmond’s Nathan Broad three years at as much as $650,000 a season.

He eventually stayed at Richmond in an extraordinary sacrifice that surprised even those close to him but clubs are on the lookout for full backs and marking defenders of note.
Time to add Broad

IMG_1601.jpeg

Coulthard was playing suburban football a month before Matty Clarke drafted him. He showed glimpses in his debut game coming on as sub in the final 1/4. Nothing else really. Played 2 games this year subbed out in both after 2-3 touches (only 1 effective). He's from SA, surely he's been delisted and put out of his misery. Is he lingering around to find out? Is he still paying rent in Melbourne on minimum wage? What's the holdup? How have he and Colina not been delisted yet?

Coulthard was playing suburban football a month before Matty Clarke drafted him. He showed glimpses in his debut game coming on as sub in the final 1/4. Nothing else really. Played 2 games this year subbed out in both after 2-3 touches (only 1 effective). He's from SA, surely he's been delisted and put out of his misery. Is he lingering around to find out? Is he still paying rent in Melbourne on minimum wage? What's the holdup? How have he and Colina not been delisted yet?

He lives with VFL captain Joel Garner and doesn’t pay rent. Needs to go back to SA Melbourne is not for him.

He lives with VFL captain Joel Garner and doesn’t pay rent. Needs to go back to SA Melbourne is not for him.

Another Matty Clarke dart throw pick. Hope Toce is more orthodox and just picks good players with a strong chance of making it instead of trying to find superstars in suburban 3rd grade comps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back