Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not delisting Dow. We need midfielders next year and can't rely on Taranto and Hopper and our first rounders in there. We still have a season to play and Dow will have another pre-season under his belt. It will be make or break but there's just no way we can lose another midfielder.
If the hawks and Sam Mitchell had your opinion JOM , Mitchell would be playing midfield for the hawks in 2025

Dow’s only just about to turn 23. Not a believer in him at all anymore, but he’s not totally garbage like others may think.

Reckon his contract was just being held in case Graham re-signed. Would expect him to go for another year. The mids we draft will go straight past him from day 1, but Dow coming in after injuries isn’t a complete disaster.

Dow’s only just about to turn 23. Not a believer in him at all anymore, but he’s not totally garbage like others may think.

Reckon his contract was just being held in case Graham re-signed. Would expect him to go for another year. The mids we draft will go straight past him from day 1, but Dow coming in after injuries isn’t a complete disaster.
I'm also in the minority and think he is worth persisting for one more year. If he quickly gets overtaken by the raft of new mids then so be it, writing will be on the wall, but I don't think giving him one more year will hurt.

Excited Themaskedsinger GIF by Reality Club FOX

I'm also in the minority and think he is worth persisting for one more year. If he quickly gets overtaken by the raft of new mids then so be it, writing will be on the wall, but I don't think giving him one more year will hurt.

Wasn’t Rance a potato for ages. Sometimes things just click when you least expect them. It’s not like we are gonna get worse lol

Ross is a little like that too

I'm not delisting Dow. We need midfielders next year and can't rely on Taranto and Hopper and our first rounders in there. We still have a season to play and Dow will have another pre-season under his belt. It will be make or break but there's just no way we can lose another midfielder.
McAuliffe, Sonsie (actually played as his natural position; midfield), Prestia, Ross, plus Hopper and Taranto.

There, I've named 6 mids before we even get to our draftees. Who knows, maybe even Maurice could get a shot in the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back