Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Then there were 3
Article mentioned we intend of picking on Colina again next month as well

So I assume the other two a given a year

It will be interesting.

Keeping both and having to elevate 1 rookie would mean we only have 5 spots open for the draft.

It will be interesting.

Keeping both and having to elevate 1 rookie would mean we only have 5 spots open for the draft.
Yup, if that’s the case it just about confirms that we will be either trading up for pick 2 or investing in next years draft with our excess picks

Will be interesting if we even have any spots available for the rookie draft or pre season sign on period

Yup, if that’s the case it just about confirms that we will be either trading up for pick 2 or investing in next years draft with our excess picks

Will be interesting if we even have any spots available for the rookie draft or pre season sign on period
I stand corrected

With Cumberland & Coulthard departing our list situation is as follows

We have 25 senior list currently signed for 2025

We have 7 Cat A rookies signed for 2025

We have to elevate 1 Cat A rookie to the senior list to meet the maximum 6 Cat A rookies

If we re-sign both Dow & McIntosh that will take us to 28 senior listed, which leaves us with 8 spots to take to the draft.

Colina. Why. It's like the list management team like ****ing with me.

Has Dow survived then?

Dow will be one of our few remaining players in the 23-28 age bracket and one of our most senior midfielders once Prestia retires. FWIW it’s crucial to at least retain players in that age bracket to ensure we don’t revolve into Norf.

HF: Rioli Gibcus Brown
FF: Greene Lynch Campbell.
We still have guys like Clarke, Sonsie, Mansell on the list as well. I have probably missed a couple on top of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colina. Why. It's like the list management team like ****ing with me.
Biggest question mark so far
Understand he’s had a horror injury run but he’s also shown next to nothing in the few times he played

Hays-Brown has leapfrogged him in one season

Has Dow survived then?

Dow will be one of our few remaining players in the 23-28 age bracket and one of our most senior midfielders once Prestia retires. FWIW it’s crucial to at least retain players in that age bracket to ensure we don’t revolve into Norf while our draftees develop
theyll develop backwards if they play with dow

Thanks for their time with the club but they weren't good enough unfortunately. It's a brutal game.

We can take 7 kids in the draft then offload a pick for next year then sign someone in the SSP?

Or

We try and reach for pick 2 and take 6 kids in the draft and offload a pick for next year and still sign someone in the SSP.

The right result in my view. Cumberland just hasn't got the polish. Coulthard not AFL standard. Good luck to them both. I imagine the McIntosh stays for depth but I hope he plays in another role. Either down back or up forward. Collina, gee they must rate him and we need Ruck depth. As for Dow he has ball winning ability but needs to lift his work rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back