Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

cumbo kicked 19 goals from 9 games in 22

im shocked to be sitting here
Dimma had a huge hand in ruining this kids development because he wanted to play Cotchin & Pickett as fwds and throw poor cumbo on a wing for an entire pre-season??? he also hurt Ross's development & and I fear Sonsie's too, both who showed promise as midfielders in their 1st years

how are sonsie and dow still there yet cumbo gets delisted

theyve never come close to what he did in 2022

You only had to watch Cumbo play pretty much ANY of his games across 2023-24 to realise he was unfortunately not up to the pressures of AFL footy. Just 1 x mistake cooked his confidence for a month. I actually feel relieved for him as it seemed footy was a massive weight on his shoulders.

And if they keep Macca and delist Dow I’ll be pretty disappointed. Dow at least might improve … Macca has been pretty much the worst performed player in the entire competition for 2-years and his time is up.

I wonder who the Stacky & Cumbo fanboys turn their attention to in 2025?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently..
good with Macca, we need the senior depth.
The Dow is the puzzling decision.

I would anticipate that we have the intention of not having them contacted but saying "We will hold two spots open in the draft and depending on who is available, we might have a spot for you, or we may trade one of our later (lol, still top 30) picks and from there depending on list balance one of you, or both of you may have a spot. If someone else is offering you guys more than one year then we would advise you to take it.'

With guys like Ross, Taranto and Hoppet I really don’t see the need for Dow. Especially with the kids we’ll pick up in the draft, it’s not the end of the world if Dow and sonsie are consigned to the VFL side but would be majorly disappointed if they appear in the senior side. I’d keep Kamdyn for his experience and his clubmanship but ideally he’d too play vfl for most of the year

Lost Coulthard. Losing the F1 driver names. Need to find a Schumacher, Hamilton, Webber, Nannini or Rosberg to replace the hole.
we need a kimi raikonnen to troll the medija

You only had to watch Cumbo play pretty much ANY of his games across 2023-24 to realise he was unfortunately not up to the pressures of AFL footy. Just 1 x mistake cooked his confidence for a month. I actually feel relieved for him as it seemed footy was a massive weight on his shoulders.

And if they keep Macca and delist Dow I’ll be pretty disappointed. Dow at least might improve … Macca has been pretty much the worst performed player in the entire competition for 2-years and his time is up.

I wonder who the Stacky & Cumbo fanboys turn their attention to in 2025?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s wasn’t so much his mistakes, it was the fact that he knew his mistakes would get him dropped, living with that constantly wouldn’t have been good for his mental health

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s wasn’t so much his mistakes, it was the fact that he knew his mistakes would get him dropped, living with that constantly wouldn’t have been good for his mental health

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just proves he hasn’t for the mind set the cut it as a professional sportsperson

Every single player, especially at the start of their career if they don’t perform they will potentially get dropped if he’s still struggling to deal with that 5 years on a list he’s never going to make it

Remove this Banner Ad

Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back