Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, MSR ain't a femme, and he isn't a mod there anymore regardless, so he is no longer relevant to any discussion about moderation there.

Not sure what relevance gender has to moderation, anyway. Who knows, a female could end up in charge here one day.

Anyway, I and the other mods don't particularly desire that this board become a refuge where one can have open season on the mods of other boards, so let's keep that in mind please.
You mean someone from a woman background?

Put a line through North thread would be my guess..

Ahhhh I forgot about them - was busy twisting the knife in the scum instead on the finals aspirations thread.

I haven't been able to post on the main board in nearly a year now due to one of my posts on an opposition club.

It is particularly annoying me at the moment. There are some real knobs on the MB that I feel the need to put back in their place.

I haven't been able to post on the main board in nearly a year now due to one of my posts on an opposition club.

It is particularly annoying me at the moment. There are some real knobs on the MB that I feel the need to put back in their place.

Elaborate please ;)

Elaborate please ;)

It was so long ago now (mid-June 2012) but I believe it was because I was actively barracking for Gold Coast to beat North at Carrara in a thread related to the game. They (Suns) ended up losing by 7 points.

The ban was justified on my "main board post history" though... not just that particular thread.

It was completely trivial anyway and I sent a PM to a Main Board moderator recently to see when the ban might be lifted... but received no response. So I'm guessing never!

It was so long ago now (mid-June 2012) but I believe it was because I was actively barracking for Gold Coast to beat North at Carrara in a thread related to the game. They (Suns) ended up losing by 7 points.

The ban was justified on my "main board post history" though... not just that particular thread.

It was completely trivial anyway and I sent a PM to a Main Board moderator recently to see when the ban might be lifted... but received no response. So I'm guessing never!

Bad, bad man. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton supporters are complete deadshits. They were at their nauseating best around 2009 when all you would hear "bro we have juddy murphy gibbs kreuzer OH DID I TELL YOU ABOUT JUDDY!!". Absolute flogs, they are in denial that our list has gone past and taken a huge shit on theirs

Carlton supporters are complete deadshits. They were at their nauseating best around 2009 when all you would hear "bro we have juddy murphy gibbs kreuzer OH DID I TELL YOU ABOUT JUDDY!!". Absolute flogs, they are in denial that our list has gone past and taken a huge shit on theirs

Funny how that worked out for them :D

Side note, but far out I love baiting Carlton fans on Facebook.

"mate u r a flog lol carlton have the most premerships of any team ever lol who do u even go for????"

"Essendon."

"dirty f*ckn hack cheats"

LOL

Another blow for the Bombers

If the Prime Minister has had the week from hell, it appears the Essendon Bommbers are having the year from hell, and it got worse this afternoon.
Club president Don McLardy resigned at a meeting this afternoon, just weeks after the sacking of chief executive Cameron Schwab.

From the Australian :oops: :oops: :oops:

Another blow for the Bombers

If the Prime Minister has had the week from hell, it appears the Essendon Bommbers are having the year from hell, and it got worse this afternoon.
Club president Don McLardy resigned at a meeting this afternoon, just weeks after the sacking of chief executive Cameron Schwab.

From the Australian :oops: :oops: :oops:

Damned.gif

freaky_lol_gif.gif

28468-Taylor-swift-lol-gif-OMBg.gif

46380-spiderman-lol-fail-gif-iuwR.gif

Crowley wouldn't cut it playing any other role within any other team system.
In the "Is Crowley the best tagger in the AFL?" thread on the polls board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back