Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright I've had enough of picking on Carlton shitheads. Check out this melty Tugger just off his chops:

Richmond won.

The umpire at the end of the 3rd is going to get found out for blatant cheating, Richmond will get the goal awarded and the 4 points.

What a shit sport. Rules of this game make no sense and the umpires are owned by the bookies.

The Bombers look shaky with poor skills, I don't think they'll trouble us either.

giphy.gif

I suspect that once he learns to kick straight he will get a good defender. Then his scoring chances will decrease.

As it is opposition teams would be quite happy for him to have the ball. Because they know they are getting back not long after his 30 seconds are up.
On Joe Daniher. From anyone else this would be a lame troll post, but this brown and gold poster's body of work has stupid written all over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talia, McDonald, Lonergan and Frawley are all complete spuds then.
And that's not even the main point really.

I mean yeah, I'm sure Geelong would really agree they'd be happy for Joe to have got the ball all those times on Saturday. It's not like he's not insanely dangerous when he's got the ball around the 50 metre arc or anything.

Not at all.

they are out in their droves today
the murphy/scandal thread is full of posters telling us how a 5 foot 10 guy who had his jaw broken putting his head over the ball a year or two ago and still consistently puts his head over the ball is a weak soft **** - right

I find it ironic that Damian Barrett has written an article on a sledging code of ethics.

His whole career revolves around taking personal pot shots at others!
Funnier still:
By Sunday morning, no one was talking. It's all OK, we're just going to move on. We've got matches to prepare for next weekend.

But it's not OK. This move-on attitude which swamps football is at times pathetic.
It's like the journo equivalent of a tantrum, dragging shit out is his bread and butter.

Although I can sort of see his overall point. But like you said, ironic coming from him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back