Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

bolton is a beautiful man how dare you

Considering The Footy Show is where he made his name HAHAHAHA that is incredible from Barrett, I suppose his so-called ethical and moral superiority takes a nap when it's his turn to play Rizzo the Rat on the tele. Yeah, that's where I'll work, me being the great vanquisher of the ad hominem backhander, I'll go work on the 19th-century production of THE FOOTY SHOW and make the world a better place that way **** me

I think it is pretty clear we just don't rate draft picks highly......These players are rare and the club obviously felt it could sacrifice a few foot soldiers (the likely outcome of all those picks) for a champion you can build a premiership side. Just have to wait and see how it goes but even cherry picking most drafts you don't find those kind of special players easily
The resident 'brainstrust' on the hawks board on O'Meara LOL I know we went hard at him too and he may turn out ok, although it does look like we dodged a bullet.

It's amusing that now the likely outcome of the picks traded (2 first rounders and a 2nd from memory) are just a few foot soldiers. Are these foot soldiers like the foot soldiers that the hawks drafted to win their flags (hodge franklin roughead etc.). This O'Meara thing has exposed some high level delusion.

Who are the foot soldiers anyway?

Surely. Surely that doesn't refer to Mitchell and Lewis.
Look at Mitchell's Brownlow vote totals for 2011-2013 for what to expect from a foot soldier. Ambiguity in the post makes it hard to determine who exactly the foot soldiers are likely to resemble.

Head****ed!

Last edited:
Maybe it means the prospective 'foot soldiers' they'd have picked up with the now non-existent draft picks.

I refuse to believe anyone could characterise Mitchell and Lewis as foot soldiers.

Maybe it means the prospective 'foot soldiers' they'd have picked up with the now non-existent draft picks.

I refuse to believe anyone could characterise Mitchell and Lewis as foot soldiers.
That was my first interpretation, hence the reference to the high draft picks hodge franklin roughy etc. But who knows, it's becoming desperately delusion wrt JOM and there is a sizeable cohort there that believe the Hawks are infallible and wise beyond knowing under Clarkson.

Last edited:
First time I've wandered in here for a while...how the hell did schmuttt get the OP????

Also have blatantly copied this concept for the Dees board, I'd like to thank none of you.

First time I've wandered in here for a while...how the hell did schmuttt get the OP????

Also have blatantly copied this concept for the Dees board, I'd like to thank none of you.

I have renounced my hate for Essendon and now it's just a mild irritation.

We don't mind schmuttt around these parts.

I think from memory we had to start a new version of the thread because the old one that was so chock full of delusion had reached its post-limit. Schmuttt was the lucky one whose post was the first to split off into the new thread.

It's an honour really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Show me a 20-year who isn't enrolled at a uni and they're either an apprentice with no self-motivation who are more interested in checking their phones, or else they're a minute away from drug abuse.

From your mate Doss

At 20 I wasn't at Uni.

I was however living in London working shitty jobs and self motivated to travel Europe most weekends.

My drug abuse at the time is open to interpretation, damn those cheap European prices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back