Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

It is better this year , we replaced a 35 yr old gun ruck with a 25 yr old gun ruck. We sold Ben Magoo for pick 3 compo, ( I still smile at that outcome) . Got a young Comben fit and firing and yes he is better than Ben Magoo. Brought In McKercker, Duursma, W. Dawson & Hardeman . Got K. Dawson a contract extension and tbh he looks likely. Got Fisher for not much and he's proving to be of value. We got Tommy Powell playing solid footy consistently.
Paul Cutis another who's shows he belongs.

If you want to judge solely from the win/loss table, I can't do much about that.
There are a fair few clubs will will pass in the next 18 or so months. And hopefully we continue on from there.
Kallan Dawson is apparently good and Comben has been better than McKay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard this conversation between two collingwood supporters at the game on Friday.

"Why are they booing Bobby Hill?"

"Because he is kicking for goal and thats the end their cheer squad sits"

"But isnt it racist to boo someone with that skin colour?"

scared stewie griffin GIF by Family Guy

This whole thread is a shit show and yet certified and employed by Chieftan himself

Absolute trollop the garbage posted in it
A few things are clear here;
1/ they know there are no Essendon supporters who think this.
2/ knowing this they are trying to play on the general supporter base anxiety related to having repeat failed campaigns.
3/ the mere creation of such a thread means they are a bit worried about the idea of Essendon contending again and want to get a few more ‘jabs’ in while they can (I’m reclaiming ‘jab’).

A few things are clear here;
1/ they know there are no Essendon supporters who think this.
2/ knowing this they are trying to play on the general supporter base anxiety related to having repeat failed campaigns.
3/ the mere creation of such a thread means they are a bit worried about the idea of Essendon contending again and want to get a few more ‘jabs’ in while they can (I’m reclaiming ‘jab’).
actually, all very valid points

So much fear behind that thread. The very possibility that Essendon could win a flag before Carlton would melt them.

This whole thread is a shit show and yet certified and employed by Chieftan himself

Why waste any energy on a thread like that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chief is a Carlton supporter. Have you never noticed that trolling against Essendon is much more tolerated on the main board than against other clubs? I got a thread ban for calling North Norf yet I see Bummers, Bombres etc allowed all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back