Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

From the AFL website…pies taken over from Dodo for asking for crazy shit at the trade table (but hey it’s GCS so if you don’t ask you don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️)

GOLD Coast has emphatically shut down any chance of Bailey Humphrey being involved in any trade after Collingwood raised its interest in the young gun as part of the John Noble deal.

The Magpies flagged their interest in Humphrey as part of talks to progress the trade sending Noble to the Suns, however Gold Coast has blocked any chance of the exciting midfielder/forward being part of any deal.

From the AFL website…pies taken over from Dodo for asking for crazy shit at the trade table (but hey it’s GCS so if you don’t ask you don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️)

GOLD Coast has emphatically shut down any chance of Bailey Humphrey being involved in any trade after Collingwood raised its interest in the young gun as part of the John Noble deal.

The Magpies flagged their interest in Humphrey as part of talks to progress the trade sending Noble to the Suns, however Gold Coast has blocked any chance of the exciting midfielder/forward being part of any deal.
The never know if you do not ask policy. :thumbsu:

Go back and watch the game against Hawthorn in round 1 as the best illustration. We were taken apart for 3 quarters but for Goldstein smashing Reeves in the ruck. That allowed us to dominate the middle.

Why do we even need Goldstein if it is not for the reality that most of our mids can't get the job done in the middle without silver service from the ruckman?

Martin is the most overrated player in the competition by quite some way. I shouldn't borrow a line from Josh Jenkins because I rate virtually nothing of what he says but he raised a really interesting point about bnf voting. He says he pays no attention because all it reflects is line coaches who love their own players. I don't know that to be true but it is interesting from someone who spent a long time inside the system.
If we’re doing a go back and watch an isolated game to prove something, try Martin v Crows in round 6. Puts himself in dangerous places, take on the big moments and executes to win the game.

Richmond board
On draft night if there is someone that has slipped to that pick and they rated him highly I don't think that is out of the question. The evenness of the draft I have seen some that are top 10 in some draft watchers list around 20 in someone elses.

I don't think you would make the call now I would imagine their are some discussions leading up on offers on the night if it suited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reel Them In Gone Fishin GIF by Football Australia

too easy with tigers fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back