Media Demons, Furies, Wonders and (most importantly) Swamprats Star cracks the ton!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 31, 2007
ANNISOKAY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sin City Swamprats, Tasmania
Greetings friends,

I'd like to draw your attention to a big milestone being played out in this week's sudden death second semi final.

A star of several clubs and the Sweet FA as a whole, this man needs no introduction. Please give it up for damicky (also known as Remy the Rat) who plays his 100th game this week against the checks notes Dragons.

11b3957092e8ce668318200513ca502c.gif

1717598939066.png

Other honors include:
EKA Medal: Season 32
Mobbs Medal: Season 33
All-SFA team: Season 35
West Coast Wonders co-captain: Season 34-36
West Coast Wonders B&F: Season 33, 34 (tied)

Some of his current and former team mates and well wishers had the following words to say:

okeydoke7
Damicky has had a tremendous impact in his short time at the Swamprats. He’s been a breath of air. Not so fresh, but air nonetheless.

He has brought passion and enthusiasm and, importantly for us, posting.

In just 100 games he has already achieved so much, and will very soon win a premiership with us.

He thought I used to have it in for him, but I was only taking Damicky.

jackster83
Having joined the Swamprats at the end of season 36, damicky has proved a more than worthy replacement for the retired Kennedy Parker. He has assumed the ruck role and has excelled there (and hopefully gets the All-SFA gig). Has also been a strong contributor to our club and our LG.

The only downside to having him is our selection of cheeses that BloodySwan steals from the local gourmet supermarket keep going missing.

giphy.gif

Cheers on your milestone Damicky, and hopefully we can get a flag for you in the next few weeks!

philreich
This man needs no introduction, so I won't give him one. I hope he's in the proper frame of mind to take the field this weekend, because I know he's still devastated about the Wonders being eliminated last Sunday :).

Good luck mate - here's to the next 100.

Strigoi
So, it’s the big 100 for the Big Cheese!
Congratulations on the milestone game.
May you have at least 100 more!

Friendly and cheesy - what more could one ask for? Isn’t that what Qooty is all about?

Tom And Jerry Cartoon GIF

Who doesn’t like cheese…it complements just about everything. Well, I wouldn’t put it on my cereal…

DenieD

Congrats on 100 games dam. I will always be thankful that you pulled me out of retirement so I could win a FRED. #Teammates4Life

Best of luck in the finals damicky

Please post your words of encouragement and congratulations below!

Congrats on your big old thing, damicky!

Oh, and on your century as well.

From cheese to the rat, you're kind of the reverse alimentary canal.

Well done on reaching 100 games damicky :thumbsu:
I got to play 7 games with you in your pre-cheese days at the Hippodrome. Having said that I still remember the smell of toe cheese in the air when you'd take your qooty boots off, so was no surprise you went full cheese as a Wonders :sick:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying he's going to kick 1000 goals?

That's a huge endorsement.
Given he reeks of cheese, his ability to get open in the forward line knows no bounds.

Congrats damicky for 100 games, a genuinely good person and fun poster. Hope to keep you around for a while longer 😀

Love,
JC and the Furies.

SFAEW Record: damicky

Intercity Champion (2x) - 98 Days

World Tag Team Champion (3x) - 153 Days

Trios Champion (1x) - 21 Days

We at SFAEW would like to congratulate damicky on his 100th SFA game.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Demons, Furies, Wonders and (most importantly) Swamprats Star cracks the ton!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back