Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

because i was here LOL
I really can’t help myself…. 😂😂😂
But sometimes tooting your own horn is best left for private time!

Hint hint nudge nudge!

Okay! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday 😘

What private time ?

Ok not an enjoyable day..

Will see how it all goes
Umm! Did you not just win? That’s what you came here for mate!
Not a tea party 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said for the other league, sometimes you just lose to a better side on the day.

Our match thread last season wasn't enjoyed by anyone, but this iteration was a great improvement, by both sides. Thank you, Swamprats, for what was a really fun week. I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did ❤️

Congrats to your milestone men and debutant, as well.

Thank you for your time Wosh 😀

huh ? Where did i complain ? i was simply stating a fact.

Facts are not complaints
Okay, just FYI most match thread activity occurs in the first 2-3 days of the thread, with another bump on Sunday mornings. It's actually quite common for there to not be many people online during the match - and it comes to a screeching halt immediately following it.

Grand Finals are the usual exception, and you are probably basing your expectations on last season's one.

Okay, just FYI most match thread activity occurs in the first 2-3 days of the thread, with another bump on Sunday mornings. It's actually quite common for there to not be many people online during the match - and it comes to a screeching halt immediately following it.

Grand Finals are the usual exception, and you are probably basing your expectations on last season's one.

Good JOB there on the EXPLANATION.

no i asked a question whether this is normal, i thought people would post a lot Game day as supposedly that what the thread is about.

Thanks for letting me know that my understanding was incorrect.

no i asked a question whether this is normal, i thought people would post a lot Game day as supposedly that what the thread is about.

Thanks for letting me know that my understanding was incorrect.
Yes this is normal. Sunday afternoons usually coincide with IRL activities, or clash with the foopy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back