Departures and Arrivals

Remove this Banner Ad

should fit in well down there, as i heard the reason springvale didn't pursue him harder due to his extra curricular ways, such as not sleeping on weekends and only drinking water. if you know what i mean.
Perhaps he should follow the clayton crew to Keysborough or play at Mordialloc, I'm sure kirkland can keep him fully supplied.
You cant be serious posting crap like this on here mate! what the hell were you thinking? idiot....

should fit in well down there, as i heard the reason springvale didn't pursue him harder due to his extra curricular ways, such as not sleeping on weekends and only drinking water. if you know what i mean.
Perhaps he should follow the clayton crew to Keysborough or play at Mordialloc, I'm sure kirkland can keep him fully supplied.

No idea mate.....

Mick Oda is a great guy and is well respected amounst current and past players.

Can't speak for Kirkland as i do not no him personally but I'm sure he would not appreciate your comments on a public forum.

A public appology might be the right thing to do here!!!!

Had a look through Rolling Gangs past posts and suprise suprise, another St Kilda City idiot! Worry about your own backyard before you start slagging off individuals on a public forum. A word of advice, delete that last post as it shows how weak your type really are taking potshots from the safety of a computer. Hope you cop a red card for that.
rolling gang aint from city, he's just someone trying to send more hate in our direction. and if you read those posts you would have to be pretty simple to believe that he is

I see that former Sprngy Districts skipper Mick Odachowski has signed at Chelsea (MPNFL). I think there were some at Newcomen Rd that held great hope of him returning to the Den.

Mick O has gone to Chelsea to play with two guys he played juniors with Nigel Carmody and Stephen Harrison.

Premiers 1996 against Melbourne High
Premiers 1997 against Cheltenham

Carn demon!

Could very much be, but ya never know. If Chelt could pick up a few more.. I think they'll be the only ones to seriously threaten.

Heard the only new face apart from coaches is Mercs so far, no blokes from Sandy.
chelt have always been threatening but they have always been hurt with injuries i hope they can have a good year so the comp can stay strong just woundering whoz gonna fill they shoes of mckenzie because he is a massive blow?

chelt have always been threatening but they have always been hurt with injuries i hope they can have a good year so the comp can stay strong just woundering whoz gonna fill they shoes of mckenzie because he is a massive blow?

He is hoping to be back for the last month of the year. Someone will step up.

Word is that Springy districts are about to sign a full forward who has played the last 2 years as Broadbeach full forward in the AFLQ state league and previously played with Ovens and Murray clubs Albury Tigers and Lavington Panthers. Reasonably solid lad with good goal sense and fantastic hands. Was talking to a guy from work and he plays there and has met the bloke, who moved to Melbourne for work.

Ha Ha, not talking yourself up are you x-factor? I just had a look through your previous post.
And you would want to be good because you wont be getting much supply.

Mate, you should pull ya head in. There is no chance KIRKLAND is up to that and the comments about Mick O are so way off. You will be found out and I'm tipping you'll get a fair smack for your slanderess diatribe. Grow up

He is hoping to be back for the last month of the year. Someone will step up.
Mate if he has had pins etc inserted in his leg which i presume he would have, i would say little to no chance of returning next season and being able to play to a good standard especially if they are in the finals. big risk on behalf of chelt if they did play him.:cool:

Mate, you should pull ya head in. There is no chance KIRKLAND is up to that and the comments about Mick O are so way off. You will be found out and I'm tipping you'll get a fair smack for your slanderess diatribe. Grow up

Kirkland doesn't do that you reckon. hahahahahahahahahahaha

OMG!!!!

Grow up yourself, he is a pig on the gear, absolutely loves it!!!!!!!!!!

Kirkland doesn't do that you reckon. hahahahahahahahahahaha

OMG!!!!

Grow up yourself, he is a pig on the gear, absolutely loves it!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like an expert....since a previous post of yours states you have been at St Kilda City for almost a decade, and the hundreds of come and go players that have been at the city over the past ten years, it wont be hard to identify who you are. I would guess that Kirkland will be contacting his lawyer to sue you and Rajic will be looking to use you as a tooth pick.

You sound like an expert....since a previous post of yours states you have been at St Kilda City for almost a decade, and the hundreds of come and go players that have been at the city over the past ten years, it wont be hard to identify who you are. I would guess that Kirkland will be contacting his lawyer to sue you and Rajic will be looking to use you as a tooth pick.
And whats left ya could bet Dave Roberts would'nt mind finishing off...:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just because you say you are somebody or are from somewhere doesn't mean you actually are, people can say anything....i hope they do find the bloke and sue him then we'll find out where rolling gang is from.....wonky knees if you have a look when that was said it was finals time when the bloke was trying to stir shit and made a big point of saying he was from city...to me he sounds like an informing copper

just because you say you are somebody or are from somewhere doesn't mean you actually are, people can say anything....i hope they do find the bloke and sue him then we'll find out where rolling gang is from.....wonky knees if you have a look when that was said it was finals time when the bloke was trying to stir shit and made a big point of saying he was from city...to me he sounds like an informing copper

I here what you say Spiro but looking at his posts mate he says he's a player there. I dont judge the farm boys by this joker mate. Even if he is a player there mate, every side has their village idiot. I'm guessing that if all the worlds village idiots got together and made their own village, he'd be the village idiot of that village...!!!!! His comments have less depth than a carpark puddle.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO "ROLLING GANG" IS - let us all know, his comments on here under the mask of his username are unacceptable.

What Noodle is saying is that you seemed to advertise yourself as that player in another thread.....here is your post....

X-Factor
"Was just wondering what is a good club 2 play 4 in the SFL. Am moving down and am keen 2 play. Have played alot of senior Ovens and Murray and have played the past 2 years with AFLQ club Broadbeach."

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12819418&postcount=1166

The Foster Football Club is looking for a Tall Mobile Ruckman to feed its experienced on-ball division.

Foster plays in the Alberton Football League, which is located in South Gippsland. The club has a proud history of success and is looking to play a significant role in the 2009 Finals. The club has recruited strongly for the upcoming season and feels that a successful ruckman will only enhance its chances for success

**Remuneration is negotiable for position**

All applications to be addressed to the following email:
bluesone1@hotmail.com

For further information please contact Tim Howe

Ph: 0409038945

The Foster Football Club is looking for a Tall Mobile Ruckman to feed its experienced on-ball division.

Foster plays in the Alberton Football League, which is located in South Gippsland. The club has a proud history of success and is looking to play a significant role in the 2009 Finals. The club has recruited strongly for the upcoming season and feels that a successful ruckman will only enhance its chances for success

**Remuneration is negotiable for position**

All applications to be addressed to the following email:
bluesone1@hotmail.com

For further information please contact Tim Howe

Ph: 0409038945

pass

why its the only fun i have mid week, and mate what club are u from?
I would drink you under the table anyday mate... u are all talk! pisssofffff and worry about your problems!

Remove this Banner Ad

Departures and Arrivals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back