Departures and Arrivals

Remove this Banner Ad

Word is that Springy districts are about to sign a full forward who has played the last 2 years as Broadbeach full forward in the AFLQ state league and previously played with Ovens and Murray clubs Albury Tigers and Lavington Panthers. Reasonably solid lad with good goal sense and fantastic hands. Was talking to a guy from work and he plays there and has met the bloke, who moved to Melbourne for work.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I can't believe you could/would possibly write that about yourself Josh. That is near on one of the funniest things I've ever read!!!!!

Waste of talent.....?
The move was always going to happen sooner or later. Fantastic pick up for the Dingoes:thumbsu:

TnB, yeah great for the Dingoes no issue there. But the guy should be playing (with all respect) some big league football against opposition akin to his ability on far superior grounds that he will be served up this year.

Again, for such a young kid its such a waste.

Half way into the season he may realise it.

All the best TnB

TnB, yeah great for the Dingoes no issue there. But the guy should be playing (with all respect) some big league football against opposition akin to his ability on far superior grounds that he will be served up this year.

Again, for such a young kid its such a waste.

Half way into the season he may realise it.

All the best TnB

Well he was either going to play for st pauls, beaumaris or dingley. Considering beauie has dropped another grade and st pauls are in the sfl as dingley, he might aswell play with his mates at the dingoes. His also coming off a shoulder reco, and he hasnt played footy for 19months and has only played something like 10 games in 4 years, i think its a good way to return to footy. His skills on both side of the body will be amongst the best in the league, lets hope he can still find the footy

Noticed on the sfl clearance page that mordy have picked up some very good youngsters. Mark Kidner from st bedes, and joel farr from edi asp. Very handy pick ups.

Joel Farr is a gun, played very well v Darnum last weekend - kicked 5 or so goals I think. Have got a few pretty good youngsters floating around the club this year, so will be interesting to see how they go v Dingley first round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, spoke to an old stalwart during the week who said he heard Kane was dark on Keysie and felt he had been pushed aside and was going to play. Someone from Heatherton rang him and gave him about 150 reason to go to the Tunners. Signed.

I heard he had a run on the weekend against Springy Districts.
Has got a few mates down there.
No money involved. It was a straight swap for the Heatherton trainer!

I heard he had a run on the weekend against Springy Districts.
Has got a few mates down there.
No money involved. It was a straight swap for the Heatherton trainer!

Dont believe there is no money involved. As I said earlier, someone from the Tunners reckons 150. I also heard that Big Brent played midfield and had it on a string

Dont believe there is no money involved. As I said earlier, someone from the Tunners reckons 150. I also heard that Big Brent played midfield and had it on a string

If Heatherton are giving Kay Tucker 150 cents per game, I hope they are asking for change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Heatherton are giving Kay Tucker 150 cents per game, I hope they are asking for change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wippet, you continue to show your IQ which you probably got from Kingswood Primary School.

At least you are the tallest kid in Grade 4. That will happen when you have repeated it 23 times...

Remove this Banner Ad

Departures and Arrivals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back