Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan...

It's really hard to know what to say with something as raw as that, to be honest. But I wish you the best of luck, and I think it's fair to say from this thread that there are many people around the traps who are all too willing to lend you an ear if/when you need it.
All good, I woke up a lil better today. Last night I was going to delete that post, but then I thought ahh there's nothing wrong with a small vent.

Im going to speak to my friend today.. She's saying go to a gp again, but i don't have the time to audition 10+ docs. So I'm either to the hospital or booking a pysch appointment straight up seeing money isn't an issue right now.

All good, I woke up a lil better today. Last night I was going to delete that post, but then I thought ahh there's nothing wrong with a small vent.

Im going to speak to my friend today.. She's saying go to a gp again, but i don't have the time to audition 10+ docs. So I'm either to the hospital or booking a pysch appointment straight up seeing money isn't an issue right now.
I came across your post today in 2024 and Im glad you didnt delete your earlier post. :thumbsu:

You were last on BF back in 2018, I do hope you are still with us. Would love to hear from you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

Back