Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought I was doing well with my depression over the last couple of months but this week has made me realise I’ve pushed a lot of my “problems “ deep inside me. I had two dreams two nights in a row that made me realise that I no longer have true friends. I dreamt I was playing golf with all my school friends but they ended up not speaking to me and would just play ahead of me like I wasn’t there. I haven’t seen this group of friends for over 8 years now which is probably when my depression really started. The next night I had a dream where I passed a car and in it was a guy that I became really close with in the town I moved to. In my dream I broke down as I told him everything that has happened in my life over the last five years. Then I woke up and realised I haven’t seen this guy in probably 5 years. I am quite a loner but also miss having a mate that I could open up to.

I smoke copious amounts of weed to function normally! If I didn’t have it… you would see a very very different person and not even I want to see her..

It basically blocks my emotions! I can fix every thing with just one spliff.

Some nights I add wine and send myself to bed so I can’t think anymore at all. Life is tough. I get it!

I try and smile as much as I can, even if it is fake 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought I was doing well with my depression over the last couple of months but this week has made me realise I’ve pushed a lot of my “problems “ deep inside me. I had two dreams two nights in a row that made me realise that I no longer have true friends. I dreamt I was playing golf with all my school friends but they ended up not speaking to me and would just play ahead of me like I wasn’t there. I haven’t seen this group of friends for over 8 years now which is probably when my depression really started. The next night I had a dream where I passed a car and in it was a guy that I became really close with in the town I moved to. In my dream I broke down as I told him everything that has happened in my life over the last five years. Then I woke up and realised I haven’t seen this guy in probably 5 years. I am quite a loner but also miss having a mate that I could open up to.
Just call or text em MP , you’d be surprised at how much they probably need some companionship too . Even if it doesn’t there is no harm in trying but I reckon there is a greater chance that they will appreciate the call
Most of us are in the same boat

I smoke copious amounts of weed to function normally! If I didn’t have it… you would see a very very different person and not even I want to see her..

It basically blocks my emotions! I can fix every thing with just one spliff.

Some nights I add wine and send myself to bed so I can’t think anymore at all. Life is tough. I get it!

I try and smile as much as I can, even if it is fake 🤷🏼‍♀️
One of the best things I ever did was move away from weed and drugs in general.
Couldn’t handle the anxiety and paranoia.

At the peak of mine and my friends drug taking I went overseas for a couple of years and just travelled

Then when I got back and they were doing the same thing it seemed very boring so I moved to a quiet regional town , connecting with nature and am still here 30 years later

Remove this Banner Ad

Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

Back