Design a new jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok heres mine. It encompasses our 2010 slogan, "Actions Not Words. This Is Saints Footy," and probably the best example of this, Nicky Winmar showing the world his true colours.

actionsnotwords.png

What do you think?

Ok heres mine. It encompasses our 2010 slogan, "Actions Not Words. This Is Saints Footy," and probably the best example of this, Nicky Winmar showing the world his true colours.

actionsnotwords.png

What do you think?

I think it would look great without the winmar pic an just the Essendon/Richmond style sash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do like the jumpers above Goodie, still not won over by the shorts though.

Yeah - lose the white stain up the middle - not kosher at the minute ;)

actionsnotwords.png

What do you think?

Amazing, Simply amazing, What greater honour, this would be an Epic Jumper, this Image is Massive in Australian History if you ask me, This Image should have a similar effect on people that an Image of the Ned Kelly Helmet has on Australians! Every Australian knows the Ned Kelly Story and knows what happened in that helmet, I am the whitest Australian going around but I am proud to show that picture to my American Mother and Father in law and explain the story.

Amazing, Simply amazing, What greater honour, this would be an Epic Jumper, this Image is Massive in Australian History if you ask me, This Image should have a similar effect on people that an Image of the Ned Kelly Helmet has on Australians! Every Australian knows the Ned Kelly Story and knows what happened in that helmet, I am the whitest Australian going around but I am proud to show that picture to my American Mother and Father in law and explain the story.

I have voiced my opinion re: the Winmar, Victoria Park "incident" previously and wholeheartedly support what Ranga is saying. It is a significant moment in Australian History!

The double bonus is it enshrines those low life Magpie dogs for what they are. Scum, heartless, nasty sons of bitches, ignorant of life, blind to modern reality and a throw back to an era when criminals were able to buy them their "holy" premierships from the ill gotten gains of exploitation of the desperate.

Amongst those throwing the abuse, both verbal and physical, would have been those same old haggard witches on the boundary line seats who used to bash my mate and I up as 12 year olds attending the footy to support the Sainters back in the 70's.
Yes children of the 2000's it was a mean hostile place, Victoria Park, racist, bigoted, dirty and dangerous. But most of all it was ugly..... very ugly.... full of ugly people, red in the face, massive noses, saliva being sprayed everywhere. But every year we went, practically no victories, but we have ended up with the ultimate victory courtesy of Nicky Winmar's grace, skill and humanity. Enshrining in history his own unique contribution to society, the StKilda football club and the everlasting shame of Collingwood and its depraved supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Design a new jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back