Workshop Design iPhone/iPad AFL Wallpapers

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS Giants. The logo is white, and the glow is white, so it looks a tiny bit blurry. Let me know if you reckon I should redo this one differently.

giants1.jpg

giants2.jpg

Bulldogs. This was the other one where I couldn't find a decent sized logo. All of them were tiny or blurry, so if anyone can find a bigger logo (about 500px wide) of decent quality, please let me know.

bulldogs1.jpg

bulldogs2.jpg

And the Blues. Their jumper is all blue, so you can kinda use either for either or both home and lock screens here. But yeah, enjoy.

blues1.jpg

blues2.jpg

That's actually a mock up Bombers logo, not the real deal - although it does look good

Really? I don't really pay any amount of attention to the Bombers, so yeah, have to forgive me for my ignorance there. You sure though? I went off the one on footyjumpers.com. If that really is the case, got a link to the actual current bombers logo?

Ok, I'll have a go. Bit of a challenge for me, that one :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's actually a mock up Bombers logo, not the real deal - although it does look good

Oh wait, I see it now, different font. Good spot. Ok, well yeah I'll do up another one when I get the chance. If you can link me one, that'd be helpful too.

Oh wait, I see it now, different font. Good spot. Ok, well yeah I'll do up another one when I get the chance. If you can link me one, that'd be helpful too.

I don't have any of my vectors on me so this will have to do for now. There aren't many high quality AFL logos on the net, I must say

Essendon_logo_2010.png

great idea.

might as well do something useful with my stupid doodlings.

iphone screen:
eaglephone.jpg

this is a test run as I dont have an iphone, and not 100% sure resolution is correct. Let me know if it works OK.

this is a test run as I dont have an iphone, and not 100% sure resolution is correct. Let me know if it works OK.

That's awesome. iPhone 4 resolution is 640 x 960 pixels by the way. iPhone 3G and iPod touch is half that.

And yeah Gibbsy, I ran into that same problem myself. That logo there is too small :( About 500px wide is the ideal width.

Ok done, updated the Bombers one and the Dockers one. Again, if anyone finds a decent Bulldogs logo, let me know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Design iPhone/iPad AFL Wallpapers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back