Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone playing on XB1
Feel free to add me
Gr0oV3r
I play most nights, wanting to get into doing some raids or just whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an epic game to close out level 5 IB on my Titan this afternoon. Top score, two exotic drops from a three of coins and a 335 ghost. Couldn't believe my luck, so now I've got that gold bounty that's been there for the last three Iron Banners sitting there completed for the next one.
Also scored a nice ship, the Hebridean Thoughtcrime.

Had an epic game to close out level 5 IB on my Titan this afternoon. Top score, two exotic drops from a three of coins and a 335 ghost. Couldn't believe my luck...

Everyone else believes in your luck :p

I managed to snag a 333 ll shell from IB and then another one as a post-match drop shortly thereafter, plus a special weapon exotic engram from IB. Forgot to shift them out of my postmaster and ran CoE last night. Lost both my second 333 ll shell and the special weapon exotic engram; smh.

I picked up two primary weapon exotic engrams from three CoE runs last night; both decrypted into Red Death (one was 334 light level, the other 333).

On the plus side, I got a 335 ll primary weapon from Variks as my high score reward and a 335 warlock bond from IB, plus a 334 Iron Companion Hood from IB. Now maxing my light level at 332. Still need a higher ll artifact (it's still only 320) so I'll be grinding the Court in due course to try to encourage RNGesus to bless me with a higher light level artifact.

I managed to snag a 333 ll shell from IB and then another one as a post-match drop shortly thereafter, plus a special weapon exotic engram from IB. Forgot to shift them out of my postmaster and ran CoE last night. Lost both my second 333 ll shell and the special weapon exotic engram; smh.

I picked up two primary weapon exotic engrams from three CoE runs last night; both decrypted into Red Death (one was 334 light level, the other 333).

On the plus side, I got a 335 ll primary weapon from Variks as my high score reward and a 335 warlock bond from IB, plus a 334 Iron Companion Hood from IB. Now maxing my light level at 332. Still need a higher ll artifact (it's still only 320) so I'll be grinding the Court in due course to try to encourage RNGesus to bless me with a higher light level artifact.
Will be looking at grinding the court too as well as hunting for calcified fragments.

Yeah though the machine gun and scout rifle that were sale for getting level 4/5 dropped for me early so i didn't have to bother knocking it all off

I ended up grinding enough iron banner to rank up my warlock to rank 5 purely relying on wins and daily bounties (which means I have three completed weekly bounties sitting in my bounty list ready to go for next IB). I had one scout rifle drop for me in 47 games and no machine guns. Had quite a few warlock bonds, two iron shells and a few helmets drop for me.

Just because I'm a nerd who is procrastinating at work, I looked over the IB games I played the last Iron Banner. I ended up playing 47 games of Iron Banner for 22 wins (just under a 47% win rate). I played 25 games on Earth maps (including seven on Sector 618 - urgh) for 13 wins, but of the Earth maps still in rotation I did not play a game on Memento at all (in fact I haven't played on Memento for ages).

I played 10 games on Mars (four each on Pantheon and Firebase Delphi and two on Black Shield), for three wins. I played three games on Venus (Shores of Time only) for no wins. I played four games on Mercury (Vertigo only) for three wins. Played three games on The Drifter for two wins and two games on The Dungeons for one win (none on Cathedral of Dusk).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my year 2 book today. Seems to have missed a few things i have done which is annoying. Dunno how to grt those Varkis missions or sword quests again. Or the fragments for that matter.
destinycalcifiedfragments.com will help on the last one. It's now character specific who is incredible. Check the timetable for Kings Fall challenge mode ones.

For the sword you should be able to get it again from Eris or Shaxx.

But for Varyks, and maybe the sword ones, the quest kiosk should help.

But for Varyks, and maybe the sword ones, the quest kiosk should help.

Dammit Lance I swear you are misspelling this on purpose now

kW79yz4.jpg

* Warning - slight humble-brag ahead *

Played a random heroic strike which turned out to be the Restorative Mind strike (which I don't like). Thought about leaving the strike (I was matchmade with two randoms) but gritted my teeth and got through to the end; my reward was the Imago Loop hand cannon!

Thoughts on the rolls for PVP?

I have the following choice of sights - truesight, fastsight and quickdraw

Spray & play is my only choice in the second column

I have a choice of snapshot or rifled barrel (and the third option in the third column is a PVE-only perk)

Icarus is the last perk.

Played a random heroic strike which turned out to be the Restorative Mind strike (which I don't like). Thought about leaving the strike (I was matchmade with two randoms) but gritted my teeth and got through to the end; my reward was the Imago Loop hand cannon!

I have a choice of snapshot or rifled barrel (and the third option in the third column is a PVE-only perk)

Icarus is the last perk.

You're probably better off with an Eysluna hand cannon with decent perks, Hawkmoon, TLW (depending on the map) or a decent pulse rifle (Grasp/PDX 45/Hawksaw) if I'm being honest.

Looks great for PvE though. :thumbsu:

Icarus is the last perk.
amazing PvP roll imo. Not quite god tier but right up there. Spray n play is a bit meh (but not terrible), and the sights aren't incredible; but a combo or rifled barrel and Icarus is outstanding.

Icarus on a hand cannon is just an incredible perk. Whilst I prefer LiTC Icarus is a clear second choice for mine; and rifled barrel on that archetype is just what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back