Speculation Devon Robertson [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

There are 3-4 Melbourne clubs that will enquire and probably WCE. I think he will surprise a few people here if he can get some continuity in a lesser side.

reckon WC can get two decentish youngish mids who can't establish themselves in better teams for an f3 & f4 in Jack Carroll and Robertson.

would be an immediate upgrade in squad quality
Solid call. Young but not entirely raw mids around that 25-50 game mark who aren't getting a go in finals teams, but who still have a lot of scope for improvement. Add a elite potential mid at 3, and Baker for experience and utility, and that's a solid off-season. If they can do all of the above for Barrass and some late future picks then power to them

Be surprised if WC weren't planning something re DR.
They are and see him potentially doing at WC what Ben Keays has done at Crows since moving there from Lions.

With Dev the problem isn't him or his potential, its he's at the wrong club at wrong time. With Levi Ashcroft about to arrive at Lions, the only chance he plays senior footy at Lions in 2025 is if they have big injury problems. Hence why he's going and rumour is deal was done months ago.

reckon WC can get two decentish youngish mids who can't establish themselves in better teams for an f3 & f4 in Jack Carroll and Robertson.

would be an immediate upgrade in squad quality

Jack Carroll? Decentish??

Spare me

I admit I was wrong. It was a right idea by Dev to stay for Grand Final.

The ultimately irony is he stayed for a Grand Final only to not be selected and just watch as a fan.

If that doesn't annoy him then just lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Devon Robertson [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back