Traded Devon Smith [traded to Essendon]

Remove this Banner Ad

If his point was that it doesn't always happen for EFC, he's correct we have a 50% success rate recently. We'll argue caveats to that all we like, but you can't blame people for bringing it up.
So there is one instance that was the fault of thebother club involved.

You really can't blame people for bringing it up? Unless they can provide some examples that back it up, I think you very much can blame them.

ESSENDON and Greater Western Sydney have agreed on a deal that would see Giant Devon Smith traded for pick 11 and the Bombers receiving two second round choices.

Under the deal, which is understood to have been secured on Thursday, the Bombers will give up the prized pick 11 for Smith, but receive GWS’ pick 24 and a future second round choice (2018) in return.

GWS would also receive a later pick, probably Essendon’s future (2018) third rounder.

Great deal for the Bombers, but I think without pick 11 will make it very hard for them to get Stringer now. Saad should get done though.

Devon Smith is a gun, if you asked me last year I would have given anything to have him at Richmond.

After 2017, not so much, but Essendon got a good one here.

Great deal for the Bombers, but I think without pick 11 will make it very hard for them to get Stringer now. Saad should get done though.

Don't mind it from a GWS POV either - higher picks are nicer for them with list spot squeezes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

smiley-fritz5_cropped_230x250.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Devon Smith [traded to Essendon]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back