Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm packing this in for a while. Nearly 300 Paragon but I'm really bored with it, I kind of had a feeling this may happen. Drops have really dried up and what does drop is basically garbage. I'll see what they do patch wise but I don't see myself playing this all that much anymore. I played D2 for 10 years but this has been a massive cluster**** from day 1. I can't believe a company with their resources could mess up this badly.

I'm packing this in for a while. Nearly 300 Paragon but I'm really bored with it, I kind of had a feeling this may happen. Drops have really dried up and what does drop is basically garbage. I'll see what they do patch wise but I don't see myself playing this all that much anymore. I played D2 for 10 years but this has been a massive cluster**** from day 1. I can't believe a company with their resources could mess up this badly.
Can't be that bad, paragon 300? How many hours is that? :p

Seems these days, due to MMO's, people expect to be playing a game non-stop for years on end.

Pulling the pin on this. I got a free second account the other week and decided to 2 box it. I've had absolutely no useful drops at all. It's now rumoured each game has a loot table, not everything is on it. So, not only do you need to get a legendary to drop and hope it rolls well you also have to hope the drops you need are in the game you're in. BoA ****ed this game, no trading it bullshit. Off to try Wildstar I think.

Pulling the pin on this. I got a free second account the other week and decided to 2 box it. I've had absolutely no useful drops at all. It's now rumoured each game has a loot table, not everything is on it. So, not only do you need to get a legendary to drop and hope it rolls well you also have to hope the drops you need are in the game you're in. BoA ****** this game, no trading it bullshit. Off to try Wildstar I think.
Wildstar is great, played most of beta

there's a 100% legendary find buff going on for the next week. played for about 2 hours and got 15 (2 from kadala, 1 from cache). not a bad time to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back