Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on this thread keen to give an oppinion as to where they think middle rung A Div2 clubs would fit into the VAFA. C section? D1 or 2?

Have a praccy game coming up vs Mernda

Played in Ammo's for many years and D2 and lower is were I'd have them sitting.....

Sad news regarding the ASICS- however all good things must end. Might I suggest some Brooks "trance"

I'm pounding the pavement in them at the moment and find them a worthy replacement to my old ASICS

Now - no offence but do we really have to hear about every creek training session??- Going to be a long season if we do rump....

Please keep us updated on Diamond Creek by all means.

I live in the ACT, the only thing I hear about is the season results.

Whats Morrison 1st name? Who is the ruckman?
BOSS - its Billy Morrison Collingwoods 1st Round pick from 3 years ago
and i believe the ruckman is a bloke called Damien Smith but im not 100% sure on that one

Smith came I think runner-up in the Heathcote League Medal a year or two ago, has been playing for Heathcote, and has family in Broadford. One would like to think Baker is a chance to return home to Broadford if Ake and Tevita have moved on but dont really know.

One would like to think Baker is a chance to return home to Broadford if Ake and Tevita have moved on but dont really know.

Is Baker still living in Broadford Doona? If you can get him back there that will be a top get as you won't get many better full forwards than him.

my dog Gus goes to obident school with Saul Caddy's dog Lassy. Lassy told my dog Gus that Saul is going to be at creek as a playing assistant coach!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not much to report from last night lads.

the asics were unleashed and felt great... can't compare them to the orignals tho...

New recruit Cam looks to have over come that bout of fever he was suffering.

not much to report from last night lads.

the asics were unleashed and felt great... can't compare them to the orignals tho...

New recruit Cam looks to have over come that bout of fever he was suffering.

sounds good. whos this new recruit Cam. where did he come from. will he make the firsts

West Gambier in the WBFL has signed Greensborough player Steve Ellis as an assistant coach for season 2007, the connection to West Gambier is they are coached by former Greensborough & Keilor player Ashleigh Brown.On reading his credentials and the high regard Brown has of him as a person and a player does he still stack it up even at the age of 34....and what type of player is he !?

Is Baker still living in Broadford Doona? If you can get him back there that will be a top get as you won't get many better full forwards than him.

Yeah Tusken Bakes still lives in town. To be honest I'm pretty sure he's staying by the Lake for '07 but I told our committee he's more than welcome to train with us when he aint heading to town, the more experience we can get on the track the better our kids will become.

We are meeting with Craig Braddy (Guy appointed by Football Victoria to examine operations of the DVFL) to discuss any issues with the DVFL.

If anyone has any reasonable and sensible issues that they would like addressed / raised with Craig feel free to post here or PM me.

West Gambier in the WBFL has signed Greensborough player Steve Ellis as an assistant coach for season 2007, the connection to West Gambier is they are coached by former Greensborough & Keilor player Ashleigh Brown.On reading his credentials and the high regard Brown has of him as a person and a player does he still stack it up even at the age of 34....and what type of player is he !?

he trained at creek one pre-season and all you would get out of him was "bunch of grapes".

We are meeting with Craig Braddy (Guy appointed by Football Victoria to examine operations of the DVFL) to discuss any issues with the DVFL.

If anyone has any reasonable and sensible issues that they would like addressed / raised with Craig feel free to post here or PM me.

Give yah the mail, J & B, Matchwinner and Bubble wrap you guys usually come up with some good reasons of whats wrong with the DV, so you should PM Bearfan so he can bring it up with the head honcho. You could also post it on here too just to make work a bit more interesting for me too.;)

There hasn't been much worth reading on here recently, hope to see you at Watsy training tonight bubble wrap!

Give yah the mail, J & B, Matchwinner and Bubble wrap you guys usually come up with some good reasons of whats wrong with the DV, so you should PM Bearfan so he can bring it up with the head honcho. You could also post it on here too just to make work a bit more interesting for me too.;)

There hasn't been much worth reading on here recently, hope to see you at Watsy training tonight bubble wrap!

Bubble wrap will be at another piss up for his mates wedding tonight. It will be the total number of functions for this wedding alone to 43! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back