Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro-active?? As in "Acting in advance to deal with an expected difficulty; anticipatory"...??
No no, you got it all the wrong way around.

Let me break it down for the kids at home...

ACTION - terrible administors/website/umps/tribunal system

*enter years of outcry from clubs & players*
*exit many quality players & almost a powerhouse club*

REACTION - Hire somebody to tell them how fix their f*cK up

you also got the issue that to enter your club in the DVFL costs clubs $25,000 annually and lower division 2 sides are havin to fork out this much just to be able to field a team, let alone not abling to attract players to there club.
you look at the likes of fawkner park and parkside who will probably fold in the next few years have little money to deal with and i believe 25,000 a year is way to steep and is running clubs into the ground.
these divison 2 sides who cannot afford it with the likes of the powerhouses of the competition such as bundoora and heidelberg who have this money.
Floydy should have a look at whats happening to the comp and not think about himself, and possibly lower the price to play in division 2 especially, cause this is one reason why the comp isnt what it is.

you also got the issue that to enter your club in the DVFL costs clubs $25,000 annually and lower division 2 sides are havin to fork out this much just to be able to field a team, let alone not abling to attract players to there club.
you look at the likes of fawkner park and parkside who will probably fold in the next few years have little money to deal with and i believe 25,000 a year is way to steep and is running clubs into the ground.
these divison 2 sides who cannot afford it with the likes of the powerhouses of the competition such as bundoora and heidelberg who have this money.
Floydy should have a look at whats happening to the comp and not think about himself, and possibly lower the price to play in division 2 especially, cause this is one reason why the comp isnt what it is.

It has been mentioned here before but 10 Div.1 clubs plus 16 Div.2 clubs @ say 25k equates to $650,000 in fees a year, then throw in your junior affiliates and you guys should have the best administered league outside the VFL.

matt larkin coaching west preston T/F has he coach before is he a good bloke any W/Preston people out there that know something

i think your figures are a little off the mark there. isn't it around $15000 per club and doesn't that include the junior fees. thats why parkside have keon park as their juniors.

It has been mentioned here before but 10 Div.1 clubs plus 16 Div.2 clubs @ say 25k equates to $650,000 in fees a year, then throw in your junior affiliates and you guys should have the best administered league outside the VFL.

is that to say why you have to pay to watch a junior finals game in the DVFL when other leagues dont have any entry fees. its an absolute joke, the fees are way too steep. the dvfl must be making a ******** load and what are they doing with it?

Does that include player insurance etc?
yer you would think so, but it still is too much for division2 clubs who r likely to fold and/or cant attract players. parkside and fawkner are 2 good examples of clubs that possibly will fold in the next few years cause they have havin to fork out so much just to field a team let alone make there club better off field.
maybe what floydy tryin to do is let go of these clubs who r struggling and make 2 divisions of 10 or so but this is why the comp is the way it is.

Always a good time to have up in Toc...

That shows character, to stick around a club when all doesnt seem to be going their way. Like us mate, take the positives out of a bad situation (in this case being a young list) and go with what you have got. Plenty of clubs have come out smelling like roses from the same situation. Who has decided to stay on???

Scotty Grainger, myself, Shane and Mark Clayton, Luke Hyatt and David King. We will be a very young team with many u/18 in the team, so will be a good experience for them.

diamond creek, the 2007 premiership team, will resume training tonight. what a star studded line up the mighty creek has this year. rumour is michael voss will be playing at creek this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotty Grainger, myself, Shane and Mark Clayton, Luke Hyatt and David King. We will be a very young team with many u/18 in the team, so will be a good experience for them.

what about ben shelton? could he be heading back to bundoora? i hear that his younger brother could be heading to bundoora.

vossy was there in the shadows. grounds to hard for him to train on at the moment. big asset to the club. couple of other recruits last night kidington... thoughts?

yeah was very intersting rump man.

Tell me, is the rump rant gonna make an appearance again this year?

As for the recruits, solid,very solid.

Marchingontogether, this is the bloke who coached em last yr. He is back on board this yr.

currently in contract talks with president nev regarding this years creek capers. the offer i was given was not acceptable and i'm thinking of putting the pen down. there is a strong rumour that the man behind the moustache wants to do it. if the rump is allowed back on board we have some very good things in line for this years creek capers. i look forward to my verbal stouches with the one love club or cub or whatever he wants to call himself from lower plenty. also might have a segment for nobo's love tips. more pasting of TQ and just general all round stupidity for creek capers this year i am sure.

shane-oh is a good coach, but i query the mans counting ability.

currently in contract talks with president nev regarding this years creek capers. the offer i was given was not acceptable and i'm thinking of putting the pen down. there is a strong rumour that the man behind the moustache wants to do it. if the rump is allowed back on board we have some very good things in line for this years creek capers. i look forward to my verbal stouches with the one love club or cub or whatever he wants to call himself from lower plenty. also might have a segment for nobo's love tips. more pasting of TQ and just general all round stupidity for creek capers this year i am sure.

shane-oh is a good coach, but i query the mans counting ability.

Gr8 work boyz.... thanx for the update.... counting????

From wat i hear he nearly got the twos to the finals last year.... would have been a gr8 effort when u look where the 1's finished....

is he assisting cowboy this year????

the assistant to cowboy this yr is a intersting position to say the least. could be a big name filling it. shane will take the reins of the twos . was a great effort last yr, should have mde the finals but for a quarter here and there where they dropped games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back