Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
94 blokes to fill two teams. Will be interesting.

Tough balancing act for any club. Do you pick the new blokes straight up? If not they might walk. If you do, then the incumbent players who got us through the tough times might walk. And if the new blokes then leave at year end? You're back in the sh|t again, struggling for numbers.

I can't wait to see some round one scores, to really see where everyone is at. Practice matches mean SFA.

Couldnt agree more Bubble...

Obviously by your reply you are petrified of him, I must have been at a different game. Anyway he is gone which is great. Ask Chris Groom about him, see what answer he will give you.

Ask Chris Groom, and he will tell you I won't start a fight I clearly can't finish!

You get your facts straight **** face... You should know what your talking about before you open that gob of yours. I can see how hard you are, having a crack at him sitting behind a computer...

Either way, This is not what we want in DV Footbal! This sort of bragging about who can hit someone harder from behind is exactly why this league has the crap reputation that it does. I saw tru a couple of times last year and if he went for the ball and played his opponent on his merits who knows how good he could have been. The problem is he will now be known in his new league as a thug from the Diamond Valley and nothing more. One on one fighting of footy he was not in Caddy's league. Lets stop rating the best coward and rate some of the good young players for the coming season.

At creek some of our better young players include:

Timmy Cusack ( age 22)
Brenton Hoppe (22)
Joel "Plumber" Burrell (20)
Brad "Buckets" Kinnane (20)
Matt Sinclair (21)
Jedd McQueen (18)
Josh summers (19)
Ryan Constance (20)
Joel "the rump" mcconville (21)
Alex Vella (19)
Tim Chivers (17)
Craig "chippa" Meredith (19)
Ryan Tolley (17)
John Liddiard (22)
Chris Hoyne (22)

edit: forgot simon perryman (22) and chris burton (18) form this list. boht played almost every game last yr with perryman winning the b and f.
All have either played regular senior footy or will be playing regular seniors this yr in my humble opinion.

You get your facts straight **** face... You should know what your talking about before you open that gob of yours. I can see how hard you are, having a crack at him sitting behind a computer...
Actually, I only ever speak the truth and if you tell the truth you will never get into trouble. He has to live with his faults not me, I have nothing to hide. I sleep peacefully every night but does he? It would be hard for him because you live by the sword you die by the sword.There are plenty around who will knock him off his perch

Either way, This is not what we want in DV Footbal! This sort of bragging about who can hit someone harder from behind is exactly why this league has the crap reputation that it does. I saw tru a couple of times last year and if he went for the ball and played his opponent on his merits who knows how good he could have been. The problem is he will now be known in his new league as a thug from the Diamond Valley and nothing more. One on one fighting of footy he was not in Caddy's league. Lets stop rating the best coward and rate some of the good young players for the coming season.

Who said anything about whacking blokes from behind???

Show me where that was ever mentioned in anything I posted....

. The problem is he will now be known in his new league as a thug from the Diamond Valley and nothing more. One on one fighting of footy he was not in Caddy's league. Lets stop rating the best coward and rate some of the good young players for the coming season.

Have we all been watching the same Trew? The bloke I've seen is hard at it (& I mean the ball) might not be squeaky clean, but I'd say he is a better player than just "as a thug from the Diamond Valley and nothing more"

He is a very good player in his own right.

got to remember trew got drafted to hawthorn. so he is an ex afl player.

yeah hes done some bad things but we all have made mistakes,

any way enough about him.

been training at whittlesea and a good young bloke is tolly (dont know his real name) but he looks good and roy (no 22)
he also looks good. got about 70 blokes (including 19's )
so should have ok numbers.
cheers

got to remember trew got drafted to hawthorn. so he is an ex afl player.​

yeah hes done some bad things but we all have made mistakes,​

any way enough about him.​

been training at whittlesea and a good young bloke is tolly (dont know his real name) but he looks good and roy (no 22)​

he also looks good. got about 70 blokes (including 19's )​

so should have ok numbers.​

cheers​

it was actually west coast!

Actually, I only ever speak the truth and if you tell the truth you will never get into trouble. He has to live with his faults not me, I have nothing to hide. I sleep peacefully every night but does he? It would be hard for him because you live by the sword you die by the sword.There are plenty around who will knock him off his perch

Sorry Mr Perfect... If Trewy is so weak, then there should be no reason why you cant be the one to knock him off his perch? After all, you have nothing to hide...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lower Plenty actually playing Thomastown this week, Watsy decided they would rather play MacLeod. Game on Saturday v Hurstbridge was a good hit out, played a number of younger players (Thirds) and had out approx 8 1`s players ie: Bandera, Parsons, A.Knee, W.Pretty (x Ressa) J.Perry (x Rushworth) L. McTaggart (x Colbinabbin) plus couple of others. Mitton was injured early so played no part in game. By all reports Hursty were shy about a similar number of senior players as well, will be a competitive unit Hursty I would think as I think most of Div 2 will be. In light of Heidelberg going from strength to strength in div 1, perhaps div 2 might provide a more interesting alternative this season.
McGregor from Resa Kicked 6.2 for Port Colts on the weekend against last years Grand Finalist and looks to be a handy addition to a forward line which includes Saul Caddy(Nth Heildeberg) and Kane Cooper(Northcote Park)

At creek some of our better young players include:

Timmy Cusack ( age 22)
Brenton Hoppe (22)
Joel "Plumber" Burrell (20)
Brad "Buckets" Kinnane (20)
Matt Sinclair (21)
Jedd McQueen (18)
Josh summers (19)
Ryan Constance (20)
Joel "the rump" mcconville (21)
Alex Vella (19)
Tim Chivers (17)
Craig "chippa" Meredith (19)
Ryan Tolley (17)
John Liddiard (22)
Chris Hoyne (22)

All have either played regular senior footy or will be playing regular seniors this yr in my humble opinion.

lol craig merideth

Hey Iceman,

What happened out of that meeting at Wallan to try and get additional volunteers and or support on to the committee- are things moving ahead down there?

Hey Iceman,

What happened out of that meeting at Wallan to try and get additional volunteers and or support on to the committee- are things moving ahead down there?

The meeting was a bit of a mixed bag. We got bout 8 voulnteers to help out on match day with the likes of team managers, canteen staff, bar staff etc, but no one put there hand up to jump on the committee so there will be 4 of us working our butts off for the club. Hopefully some people might jump on board during the season, but the main thing is, that the club will not be going into recess.

that would be a couta blue TREWY VS CADDY live on big footy. Both boys are handy in a scrap. Who do you think would win boys.

would be great to watch..... i remember in the 2005 finals trewy smacking caddy on the arse when they came together on the ground....

but in true caddy fashion he would probably tell us all he is coming then not show.....lol:D

I just want everyone to know Luke Trew is a good bloke off the feild and punching each other up won't be happening. I have alot of respect for him and loved playing against him and wish him all the best down at apollo bay.As for this cadrock goose i have nothing to do with him ive received five phone calls today thinking its me who ever you are cadrock **** off you obviously would not have a clue what your talking about. I'll be playing for port colts as i said ages ago.

Don't get sucked in saul these blokes are nothin but office workers with too much time on their hands. So how bout we get back to talking bout the up coming season that we have all been eagerly awaiting. Ok how bout i start it off. How much do u think bundoora will win the flag by? 10 goals or 20 goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back