Roast Did any other sucker pay up for the Grand Final ticket guarantee when it came out 3 years ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to see this bumped.

I was one of the supporters who was not happy with what happened. As mentioned earlier Cain Liddle called me and we resolved the situation amicably. CL did not want me to reveal it at the time but I was offered and did agree to a free upgrade to a Social Club membership. CL was hoping that I would get along a few times, see the value in it and purchase next year, but I have not been able to use it due to a young family (3 yr old, 6 month old) and work commitments that see me away from Melbourne regularly.

So 6 months on the club has lost my few extra dollars for next year and years to come. I figure that GFs are hard to make and I could be waiting a while, if not for the first appearance in one then possibly the second. I'll just save my $$$ and buy off a scalper or through GF package that is being offered by another club, and still come out in front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Did any other sucker pay up for the Grand Final ticket guarantee when it came out 3 years ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back