Did anyone see the imbecile who ...

Remove this Banner Ad

On the Sunday footy show they said it was a half full bottle of coke and it came from area the north cheersquad sit in. Didn't say that it was a member but you'd think only members sit with the cheer squad.

saintsrule said:
Said on the radio it was a bottle, no cans allowed into the ground. Not that it means anything.

that doesnt stop em, saw a guy at the g with a jacket lined with stubbies wanting to take on dipper when he was boundry riding, before the cops got him. dipper was encouraging him to jump the fence and go him:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor form.

I would have thought it would have been thrown at the goal umpire down that end though, who gave Milne a goal when it was clearly touched!

should had laced it with a bomb and blow that dog up.

The bloke brings it on himself but no one should be throwing anything at any player while on the field, do what they do in local footy - take it to the carpark!

i know most people say magpies supporters are the worst, but from the games ive been to the footy, the north melbourne supporters have come across by far as the worst.

Did it at least hit the snake?

Besides I find it hard to believe a Kangaroos supporter would throw away a half full bottle, that could've fed his family for the night.

Im The Gun said:
should had laced it with a bomb and blow that dog up.

The bloke brings it on himself but no one should be throwing anything at any player while on the field, do what they do in local footy - take it to the carpark!

How does he bring it on himself while doing his job on the ground? That's the bottom line. The bottle thrower is a frustrated psycho!

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone see the imbecile who ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back