Did picks 72 for 69 seal the Warnock deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL BLues

Prismall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>> Warnock :)

I must say I agree with you here Guzz. Who the f*** is Warnock? He's done nothing in his career yet has massive tickets on himself and thinks he can do whatever he wants. Watch Brent Renouf and even Jason Laycock absolutely smash him in the ruck next year and Carlton will have to sit back and watch as Freo take Shaun McKernan in the draft who turns out to be an actual star and not someone who rates himself as one.

Thanks for some more trading/drafting comedy Carlton. We know you're always good for it!

I honestly dont know much about Warnock, but he hasn't set the world on fire like all the trade hype suggested.

Well Carlton are known for identifying big man talent. Examples include, Tony Bourke, Trent Hotton, Cain Ackland and Cameron Cloke. I'll add Robert Warnock to this list in 2009.

Have fun with Ray. Good to see the Saints getting behind females in the workplace. :thumbsu:

I'm pretty sure he's not scared of Stephen Milne, so that makes him better than Gibbs already.

LOL BLues

Prismall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>> Warnock :)

Epitome of an Essendon supporter. Blind and dumb.
Shows you have a lot of depth in your midfield when you recruit a fringe player who will most likely miss the whole of 09. A real 'coup' for the bombers.

All I can say is it will be interesting to watch your ruck combo of Bellchambers and Laycock when Hille needs a rest or goes down :eek:
Gees Warnock would have been an important acquisition for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've realised that carltons recruiter really rates the guy who will get drafted at 69, 70 or 71.

Had to get pick 69 to ensure they land this gem:rolleyes:

How can they fit that many down-hill skiers in the one team?

It's amazing.

Hahaha the irony of a bloke making this comment with the user name jrussell.

Personally I couldn't believe that Freo, after saying that pick 24 wasn't enough and they wanted pick 6, eventually had to offer a meaningless 5th-round upgrade to get the deal to go through.

Surely Carlton were just taking the piss at that point. Did Icke ask Harvey to curtsey as well, or bark like a dog, just to rub it in a little more?

Epitome of an Essendon supporter. Blind and dumb.
Shows you have a lot of depth in your midfield when you recruit a fringe player who will most likely miss the whole of 09. A real 'coup' for the bombers.

All I can say is it will be interesting to watch your ruck combo of Bellchambers and Laycock when Hille needs a rest or goes down :eek:
Gees Warnock would have been an important acquisition for you.

Yeah.. a fringe player who had to compete with the best midfield going around to get a game. Geelong weren't exactly over the moon about him leaving either.

Can you smell the stuff you're shovelling?

FYI, Bellchambers and Laycock are still more than a match for your pathetic ruck division with or without Warnock. :):thumbsu:

I've realised that carltons recruiter really rates the guy who will get drafted at 69, 70 or 71.

Had to get pick 69 to ensure they land this gem:rolleyes:

1990 - #79 James Hird
1992 - #90 Scott Burn
1996 - #68 Russell Robertson
1999 - #73 Ryan Houlihan
2000 - #67 Graham Johncock
2002 - #72 Brad Fisher
2006 - #71 Justin Westhoff

Yeah.. a fringe player who had to compete with the best midfield going around to get a game. Geelong weren't exactly over the moon about him leaving either.

Can you smell the stuff you're shovelling?

FYI, Bellchambers and Laycock are still more than a match for your pathetic ruck division with or without Warnock. :):thumbsu:

You'll still need another 4 or so players to have a midfield though.

lolph5.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Did picks 72 for 69 seal the Warnock deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back