Did the Port loss cost you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah took a bit of a hit today. My great strategy of backing the short priced favourites burnt me.

****ing if the AFL had 2 games on in the arvo like they should, I would of gone half on both games.

Also a big **** you to the government for not allowing live betting, I know bet365 but they are pricks to me with depositing funds.

All in all a shit day.

If you were silly enough to include them in a multi at 1.03 you deserve to do your dough.
That is probably true, though for what seemed to be a moral I am thankful my losses were limited.

I actually found myself barracking for gold coast through out the match, pretty much as a result of my dislike of Port Adelaide and the fact I thought it was impossible they could actually win the game. Would have loved to see some live odds on GC when they trailed by 40 in the 3rd. Unfortunately my agency had stopped taking bets 2 quarters before that.

****s up my last man standing too :(

Yeah took a bit of a hit today. My great strategy of backing the short priced favourites burnt me.

****ing if the AFL had 2 games on in the arvo like they should, I would of gone half on both games.

Also a big **** you to the government for not allowing live betting, I know bet365 but they are pricks to me with depositing funds.

All in all a shit day.
Same, i was willing to throw 30 dollars in the live betting at 11 just to try to save a bit of money, betting week went pearshaped:(

All in all a shit day.

500 bucks down you spud.:p:p:p:p:p

ff1e4fa793f3ce2f0512aae3f7b2fd07fdf26871e3e9f65e01e4aae5769042695g.jpg

mhm

Who says stupidity doesn't pay????????

200 dollars in a multi

Well done Assholes, for some reason i broke my rule of placing money on freo/port adelaide, so i guess its my own fault hoping port could beat the worst AFL side since university

Haha! Thats it mate.

All in all a shit day.

Its a decent strategy, but you've gotta watch 'em. One slip up can cost you your roll! Whats this about live betting though? I have no problems betting live with various agencies.... just have to phone up instead of using the net. In fact I jumped off St. Kilda and saved on Bris in the second quarter Thursday night.... ended up even.

Great bet.

A mate of mine won $150 on GC today (must have been what, a $10 bet or thereabouts?)....same bloke also had $50 on the drawn GF last year.

I gotta start asking him for lotto numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With bets like that I would chance it you lose more than you win. That said, well done if it's indeed a legit bet and not a painshop pro on display. ;)

I am a bit annoyed cause I was going to throw a tenner on the GC when I bought my losing ticket for the Sydney Cup and I forgot! Got home and realised I didn't place the bet.

Ah wells.... wasn't to be! ;) I'll just have to run with my Carton v Adelaide draw tonight.

Have a $20 quaddy most weeks, done my dash already (didnt think port would flog them but geez expected a win)

Lost $50 on my weekly $50 Multi but gained slightly as I had $10 on the Suns at $14.40

Couple of cartons & laugh at Ports expense :)

$20 Footy Quad Port 48-73+,Car 23-36,Rich 13-36,Pies 25-60
$20 Multi Port -48.5/Adelaide +42.5 @ $2
$10 Multi Port 40+/Carlton -15.5/Richmond 1-39/Pies 25+/Freo 1-39/Cats 1-39 @ 49.43
$10 Multi Port -48.5/Crows +42.5/Tigers +19.5/Pies -11.5/Freo +10.5/Cats +14.5 @ $7.80

:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Did the Port loss cost you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back