Discussion Did You Know?

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL beez I can also see deleted posts :love:
Duh. This isn't my first rodeo.

Normally I leave a message like "Hey sexy xoxo" when I delete a post. But apparently some people find that a bit creepy. Whatevs.

Duh. This isn't my first rodeo.

Normally I leave a message like "Hey sexy xoxo" when I delete a post. But apparently some people find that a bit creepy. Whatevs
I would never find you creepy and I’m sure Dale Thomas wouldn’t either 😚

FEA12BAC-DA80-4176-8640-395B48729C69.gif

This thread is a disgrace.

It is nothing but divisive.

Why should I feel that I need to be labelled as a Monday or Tuesday Match thread poster.

Although Tuesday is the right answer, I still think this thread does nothing but divide us.

Why should I feel that I need to be labelled as a Monday or Tuesday Match thread poster.

Although Tuesday is the right answer, I still think this thread does nothing but divide us.
It's all the fault of the radical Monday match thread advocates though. Do your research, it's all being pushed by Big Admin.

It's all the fault of the radical Monday match thread advocates though. Do your research, it's all being pushed by Big Admin.

Is Big Admin a subsidiary website of BigFooty?

Spoken like a true Tuesdayer, ya weirdo

Meh, a few people have already done it so you’re not special, mods can see scheduled posts.
I think you are a doodle head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

It’s not for the faint hearted:cautiousv1:

We definitely DO NOT exploit 3rd world countries in an attempt to dominate the world
Sounds like my kind of cult.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Did You Know?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back