Discussion Did You Know?

Remove this Banner Ad

...that it's now 3pm on a Tuesday and still no match threads? ClarkeM is probably now laid up on leather recliner at a kindly therapists discussing his childhood by now.

Tip of the cap to MWPP for taking his advice and scheduling match threads for what I can only presume must be a completely reasonable Tuesday evening at this point.

Anyway, I don't actually want you to discuss this.

There's no need - it's a no-brainer. I'm going to leave now and do with this information what you will.

* you damicky

Discus.

discus-throw-fail.gif

I remember a great woman who went by many names during her time at Baghdad, but I always recalled her thoughts on match threads. Why create team match threads each week when we could have one seasonal match thread that all teams and players participate in. Yeah I get it would get long and tough to keep up with, but I always thought it had merit!

I remember a great woman who went by many names during her time at Baghdad, but I always recalled her thoughts on match threads. Why create team match threads each week when we could have one seasonal match thread that all teams and players participate in. Yeah I get it would get long and tough to keep up with, but I always thought it had merit!

Why do Bombers spend half their posting efforts remembering permabanned former team mates?

Why do Bombers spend half their posting efforts remembering permabanned former team mates?
Two things Mr M
1 - I’m not a Bomber!
2 - it was the idea I liked, but I couldn’t credit an idea that wasn’t mine, hence why I credited the person who’s idea it was.
Calm down and pay attention!

Two things Mr M
1 - I’m not a Bomber!
2 - it was the idea I liked, but I couldn’t credit an idea that wasn’t mine, hence why I credited the person who’s idea it was.
Calm down and pay attention!

Nice Melt Bomber.

...that it's now 3pm on a Tuesday and still no match threads? ClarkeM is probably now laid up on leather recliner at a kindly therapists discussing his childhood by now.

Tip of the cap to MWPP for taking his advice and scheduling match threads for what I can only presume must be a completely reasonable Tuesday evening at this point.

Anyway, I don't actually want you to discuss this.

There's no need - it's a no-brainer. I'm going to leave now and do with this information what you will.

* you damicky

Discus.

discus-throw-fail.gif

Probably the most well thought out and reasoned post I've seen here. There is literally not a single word out of place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Did You Know?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back