Headless

Burnt piece of toast type poster.
May 27, 2006
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I'm aware of and love the Miami Dolphins
... these really very interesting FUN FACTS about our dear friend sante? You know - sante from the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com?

SANTE400 (1).png

sante dominates QOOTBALL
In the chaotic Season 6 (I THINK), sante played a game where sante accrued about 200 million DT points, and it's NEVER been beaten. I can't seem to access Sweet FA+ plus records at this very time, but you MUST believe me on this.

You must. 🤝

sante has GOOD TASTE, but also QUESTIONABLE TASTE
sante played 26 games for the WEST COAST WONDERS - can you believe that? I find that really very funny, because it's such an interesting COMBINATION. First, you have our dear friend sante, who is SO ADMIRED league-wide. And then you have the WONDERS, of all teams! :roflv1:

But the GOOD TASTE comes in the form of the Mount Buller Demons, where sante has played 253 games - soon to be 254 games!

The Furies also knocked about there for 120 games.

sante tried to retire for about six seasons straight
But we didn't LET sante retire, because we LOVE playing on the same TEAM as sante! :laughv1:

sante ALMOST had a very special moment with Tarkyn_24
sante and Tarkyn_24 have played together in 218 games - games of qooty, I mean. And it WOULD HAVE BEEN 219 in Round 1 had Tarks not MERCILESSLY LEFT THE CLUB. :madv1: Just like Tarkyn_24 stole the Season 8 B&F, Tarks has STOLEN THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME.

Tarks. 🤗

sante plays game #400 in Round 1 of Season 37*
Let's all MAKE SOME NOISE :loudspeaker: for our dear friend sante, because 400 games is A LOT OF GAMES of this game of OURS. sante will be just the 29th player to notch up the milestone in the HISTORY of the LEAGUE.

*If selected.

Good on you, sante. 🥳

Last edited:

One good game in 400 sounds about right, found this training footage that shows why he struggles to qootball

1706410095719.gif

Congrats on not being delisted 399 weeks in a row.

Yes, certainly a big name amongst the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com. In particular the Fantasy Football and Footy Games section. Huzzah!!
Now we're sitting on toadstools with the same group of fairies!

Congrats sante

400 games is massive
Run Away Lets Go GIF by Brookfield Zoo

I've always enjoyed sante's arguments put downs trolling contributions on the Richmond Board, but I digress

well done sante for apparently achieving something to do with 400 on this site as well :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Did you know...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back