Did you tip Port tonight?

Remove this Banner Ad

MAG87 said:
AGAIN i didnt follow my instincts. thought port were gonna win and they did and i didnt tip em. FFS

Im with ya there. All Eade's whining about the heat and the amount of Aboriginal players in Ports side made me want to pick Port

BUT I didnt!

3/5

103 for the year

What's with Mark Williams looking everywhere but at Tiffany Cherry as she interviews him after the game? It was quite funny really but equally quite rude. Does he normally do this in interviews?

mdunn27 said:
Im with ya there. All Eade's whining about the heat and the amount of Aboriginal players in Ports side made me want to pick Port

BUT I didnt!

3/5

103 for the year

me 102. got the eagles and swans right. i could get five if freo, geelong and carlton win.

phmag said:
What's with Mark Williams looking everywhere but at Tiffany Cherry as she interviews him after the game? It was quite funny really but equally quite rude. Does he normally do this in interviews?
If he looked he'd crack a mars bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

phmag said:

Obviously shy. And if he did look at her, he might get stuck in her gaze if you know what I mean. That'd be quite embarrassing.

Yup my tips would be perfect if not for Collingwood lol

Port will beat us next week - i feel we have 1 win left and that will be against the Kangaroos

jlc

Sprouted off yesterday about what a big chance the Bombers were. If I had the goolies and not played it safe protecting 2nd place at work I would've had 5/5 instead of 4/5. The pick 8 should pay handsomely this week.

Go the Power, I tip us everyweek, but if I took it more seriously I don't think I would've had the confidence to tip the Power this week!

Go the Power, I tip us everyweek, but if I took it more seriously I don't think I would've had the confidence to tip the Power this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you tip Port tonight?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back