Didak - goal of the year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Same as Edwards for Mark of the Year. Not eligible.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Mazda give Edwards a car and Lexus do the same for Didak.

Matthew Lloyd won goal of the year this is a disgrace has no one ever seen a back heel before...probably the worst of the contendors this year

There have been better, but that wasn't bad. Finals don't count for the award though I don't think..

Finals do count but not for this season, they will be added to next season's contenders from what I have heard said on Footy Classified, also heard it about the mark that was taken in a finals match.

No, Didak's goal is not goal of the year, it is bullshit that Lloyds was goal of the year, Snaps and big Bomb's are more worthy and they should be goal of the years, not these goalsquare flukes.

neither of Lloyds or Didaks were flukes. But i agree, Fletcher's bomb on Motlop's snap should have won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Motlop, but I'm biass

This was a brilliant goal and should have won it.
Didak's would have been up there but personally one of the underrated ones is Leon Davis vs. Essendon. Grabbed the ball off the deck, got tackled by Lucas, somehow escaped the tackle, ran around to about 2 metres from the bounary line and kicked an inside out banana goal about 35-40 metres out.

not these goalsquare flukes.

Didak's wasn't a fluke, he pulls off stuff like that quite often....Didak has very good soccer skills and u can see that he was in control of what he was doing when he used his body to shield Enright and then tapped the ball into the spot he wanted it to be. A quality skilful goal, that Didak could replicate but not many others could.

Lloyd's wasn't a fluke, but everybody could do it so not sure y it was goal of the year

I may be a little bias here. Fev's chase and tackle on a St.Kilda player in round 17, prising the ball loose picking it up himself, running on and bombing a 65m goal must surely have been close. No @rse in that one just brilliant footy. Had to be way better than a silly back-heeled goal

Did Leo Barry win Mark of the Year in 2006?

I think Ottens won it last year, if you're talking about 2005 then I'm pretty sure Barry didn't win it because it was in a Final and the rule was in place then.

I thought that Motlop's was the stand out and Fevola's was also very good, along with Fletchers. All of those were better than Lloyd's, can't believe that won it.

Motlops goal should have won easily, No way Lloyds should have, there were so many other goals that were better.. Lloyds was more suited to almost football legends.

Matthew Lloyd won goal of the year this is a disgrace has no one ever seen a back heel before...probably the worst of the contendors this year

Is this true....???

Remove this Banner Ad

Didak - goal of the year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back