Didak has agreed to a 2 year deal with the Blues according to Barrett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mick is looking after his old Collingwood mates, unfortunately it's to Carlton's detriment.

It's like when Jezza was sacked from Carlton in 1980 and he got a coaching gig at an inferior club in St. Kilda. He took all the Carlton players not wanted by that club.

It's like that is it ... aside form the fact Jezza wasn't sacked and Collingwood wanted to keep Daisy :oops:

I doubt Coll really wanted to keep Thomas. They didn't feel he justified a contract in the same pay scale of a Joel Selwood or a Scott Pendlebury.

As for Jezza, he was effectively ousted by Carlton when Harris got the Freo heave ho treatment, which was 2 years after a pay dispute between Carlton and Jezza.

It seems Carlton are much like St. Kilda in the 80's when they were a super fund for sacked Carlton players.

I doubt Coll really wanted to keep Thomas.

Yeah right. They would have delisted him if he hadn't signed with Carlton. All those reports of Collingwood having tables a four year deal at one point were just fabrications :rolleyes:

Seriously. You blokes have the biggest jilted lover syndrome on BigFooty.

As for Jezza, he was effectively ousted by Carlton when Harris got the Freo heave ho treatment, which was 2 years after a pay dispute between Carlton and Jezza.

No mate. Jezza walked when Harris was ousted. Wasn't sacked. Just more bullshit from you.

It's like when Jezza was sacked from Carlton in 1980 and he got a coaching gig at an inferior club in St. Kilda. He took all the Carlton players not wanted by that club.
Rewriting history now Rohan. As pointed out to you by MK, Jezza backed George Harris in a board split & Harris got rolled & unfortunately Jezza quit in support of Harris.

As for Jezza taking Carlton players with him, that also didn't happen. The exodus of players from Carlton to St Kilda occurred after Jezza had gone from St Kilda. Most of the players in question were members of Carlton's 1981 & 1982 premiership teams, who were cleared to St Kilda as they reached the twilight years of their career. Jezza coached St Kilda from 1980 - 1982, but was not originally recruited as coach, this position was held by Mike Patterson, who was sacked during the 1980 season in favour of Jezza.

Yeah right. They would have delisted him if he hadn't signed with Carlton. All those reports of Collingwood having tables a four year deal at one point were just fabrications :rolleyes:

Seriously. You blokes have the biggest jilted lover syndrome on BigFooty.

No mate. Jezza walked when Harris was ousted. Wasn't sacked. Just more bullshit from you.

You talk so much dribble Monkey King - hilarious

I think Dids is worth a 1 year deal, sometimes a change can be as good as a Holiday, he'll need to work his ass off though, but a 2 year deal is just weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 Flags son ...5 of them wins over your mob....we lead you head to head ...so it's no wonder the bitterness and envy wells inside you...it's enough to rot your Teeth ;)
You struggled with basic comprehension and asked for help. I came to your aid and gave you the lesson you asked for. Now you start throwing semi formed insults as a way of thanking me.

I think your comprehension failed you again when you mistook me for the bitter envious one. I am sorry for your pain.

It's like that is it ... aside form the fact Jezza wasn't sacked and Collingwood wanted to keep Daisy :oops:
Do we maestro?
I doubt that we would waste good money on an injury prone player,your team on the other hand :oops:

Keep punching MK,eventually your team will be relevant again..............maybe

Do we maestro?

I doubt that we would waste good money on an injury prone player,your team on the other hand :oops:

Keep punching MK,eventually your team will be relevant again..............maybe

Well you did when you signed Ball. As that's what you did at the time you signed him.

Rewriting history now Rohan. As pointed out to you by MK, Jezza backed George Harris in a board split & Harris got rolled & unfortunately Jezza quit in support of Harris.

As for Jezza taking Carlton players with him, that also didn't happen. The exodus of players from Carlton to St Kilda occurred after Jezza had gone from St Kilda. Most of the players in question were members of Carlton's 1981 & 1982 premiership teams, who were cleared to St Kilda as they reached the twilight years of their career. Jezza coached St Kilda from 1980 - 1982, but was not originally recruited as coach, this position was held by Mike Patterson, who was sacked during the 1980 season in favour of Jezza.

Wow. That's refreshing for this thread, Facts...

Remove this Banner Ad

Didak has agreed to a 2 year deal with the Blues according to Barrett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back