Didak has agreed to a 2 year deal with the Blues according to Barrett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah mate. Most of the Collingwood posts you see about Malthouse exude bitterness. And that's what drives Pies posters thinking.

"Malthouse is trying to prove Collingwood wrong, Malthouse needs to upstage Bucks"

That's right MK, convince yourself. Mick doesn't give a hoot about upstaging Collingwood. There isn't an ache in his guts he can't get rid of. Mick doesn't even think about it. It was obvious in his presses before his 1st time coaching against Collingwood.

You have proven yourself adept at making fantasy your reality

Daisy doesn't have a bunk ankle - check
Dids will be a good fit at Carlton - check
Mick is over Collingwood - check
Carlton are about to contend- check

Your mind is a wonderful deceiver. No doubt it helps you sleep well.

Dennis Pagan 2.0.

art-wbNORTHmartyn.jpg

What the **** is that, i would say, kill it with fire

But it seems someone already beat me to it.

Yeah bung ankle. It may be good it may be gone.

Injured ankle. Would be more likely than not that he's career's not shot given your own club has offered him a pretty nice contract themselves. But I see why you'd all be praying for him to be struck down by injury if he left your club. You blokes have the biggest jilted lover syndrome in football.

So MK is that right? are you expecting a flag from Mick?

I'd be hoping for one. Not sure about expecting.

You have proven yourself adept at making fantasy your reality

Your mind is a wonderful deceiver. No doubt it helps you sleep well.

Geez mate. Talk about fantasy and deceiving yourself. The only one on your checklist that's actually right is Mick's over Collingwood. Yes. That's right. He's not out to get you. He's just doing what he did long before he went to Collingwood ... coaching football. Just stock standard shit for a career coach. The weirdness and whacky behaviour is all coming from Collingwood supporters. I've never seen a supporter base so disturbed by their ex-coach as Collingwood fans are. Blind as you are to it of course having had a fair swig of the kool-aid yourself.

Right now Carlton supporters are just realizing that there is one thing worse than MM going on a tradeweek booktour and that is MM not going on a tradeweek book tour.

FFS Monkey King

in defending the Didak pick.

Your blind support for your club is endearing

Back at post #115 ...

No shit players like Didak, Lynch or Russell please. I don't care if they pay us.

Pointing out Pies posters obsession with Mick being out to get them is not defending getting Didak.

Besides, there's no confirmation of any of this. I'm hardly going to bet the house on a Barrett rumour.

Largely irrelevant. As long as they win, I doubt Carlton fans really care what Malthouse's motivations are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a couple of weeks ago Collngwood fans cheering for Didak every time he gets a touch. Hoping he's in the side. Now he might be off to Carlton - oh he's finished. You don't want him.

Didak can still use the ball beautifully and might still be able to run to the right spots. If Betts leaves he is actually a guy who can play forward/midfield. But you get the feeling his physicality peaked in 2010. Not sure I've seen him win a hard ball get or stick a tackle since. And you'd question whether the pace and fitness are still at top level required to be an ultra hard worker. He's also stayed reasonably healthy this year at least.

I'd back Malthouse and wouldn't worry too much if its for 1 year. No way 2 though, crazy.

Funny how on the biggest Footy show of the year, Barrett did not make one reference of Didak to Carlton. I call bulldust.

Would be happy for Didak if he gets picked up, regardless of the destination, and will cheer him on as an individual in any guernsey.

We decided to move him on, whether that was due to durability concerns, differences of opinion on playing group culture (or whatever the current euphemism is), or a little bit of both, so it would be a bit unfair of us Pies supporters to cut up rough if he ends up at Carlton.

Two years off the bat risky - groin / hamstring / calf niggles don't tend to lessen with age - but deserves a year and worth a punt if the price is right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didak has agreed to a 2 year deal with the Blues according to Barrett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back