Didak - stay or go?

Remove this Banner Ad

HighFlyers

Senior List
Aug 18, 2005
In the members stand
AFL Club
Collingwood
To all faithful collingwood supporters we know what everyone else thinks of the issue but do you think he should stay or go? Based on everything that has been said over the past couple of days on tv and in the newspaper i'm interested in everyones opinion on the issue. He is one of our best players and even though he has lied do you think he deserves a second chance? Or do you believe he should be traded or sacked?

Re: Didak - say or go?

Absolutely stay.

Ben Johnson and Rhyce Shaw should be exited before Dids.

Perhaps this will then get rid of the negative influences over Didak.

I'd love him to stay, but if the call has been made, my only interest is in how much we get for him. If he has to go, I want to at least receive something that can be seen as a positive for the future.

he embarrased the club and lied to his own team mates i think he should go. hopefully we get something good for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to stay. I don't suppose any of you self righteous clowns have ever lied in your life to your parents or teachers ? Get a life. Didak is a brilliant footballer and think he's genuinely sorry for his actions. Get rid of Lonie, Holland, Johnson and Toovey. Get Cousins and give a serious challenge to the 2009/10 seasons. I think Dawes will end up being a gun :thumbsu:

stay - he may be a DH but he is OUR DH and we stand together!

side by side.

What i dont really get is the fact that if Didak has to go for lying to the club, shouldnt Heater be in hotter water? People say that its his first mistake? Wasnt the first mistake getting pissed? And the second was to drive... and the third was to lie to the club... and then in the press... and so on?

Both should stay. Too much energy, time and money has been invested into Alan Didak to trade him to another club and watch him absolutely tear us apart.

To good to lose if we are going to get rid of a high profile player please be Josh Fraser.:thumbsu:

Not enough info. Him staying or going would depend, IMO, on whether or not we'd be fairly compensated in a trade.

We can't put him up for trade and then backpedal when the trades not sufficient.

You put him up if you don't want him and then take the best offer.(which may be Billy Morrison)

To all faithful collingwood supporters we know what everyone else thinks of the issue but do you think he should stay or go?

Don't have enough Information to make a Descion

I LOVE him!! But he was given his last chance last year and he shouldn't be given another one, cause then the rest of players will think they'll always get chances. Look for a good trade with him!

stay. i fear him in another jumper playing blinders against his old team. if his crimes were of violence or abusive in nature then i would want him to go but he is just the worlds unluckiest passenger in my eyes even despite his dumb decisions to be a passenger in the first place :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didak - stay or go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back