Dimma's Suns to finish higher than Richlolmond (A.K.A Richmond Vs Everyone Else Shitfight 2024)

Who finishes higher on the ladder?

• Gold Coast

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Richmond

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you're old now dude get over it and enjoy the rest of your life.

66d9927d-51ea-4c85-b465-085acdaa2f79_text.gif

Still feel like a horny 17 year old most of the time...

Brains trust here :rolleyes:

Must gall Elmo to be born right after Australia Day :$

*ing oath it does Jan 28.

Mum has called me her 'Australia Day Baby' my entire which makes me sick ever since I found out what kind of a mass murdering and genocidal monster Captain Cook was.

Ironic coming from a Richmond supporter, Tiger flogs have more fatties in their games than any other supporters, maybe it's why your membership numbers are so inflated, two rfc memberships per one fat Richmond supporter slob butt cheek

images

images

images

Richmond- Uglest fans in Australian Sports confirmed.

Screenshot_20240110-231127.png
Screenshot_20240110-231454.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Dimma has been pleasantly surprised at how well the Suns are listening and taking on what the coaches have to say. Compared to his time at Richmond where he had to dumb things down because players were too busy sooking at how hard to understand things were. Lucky he's a genius and was still able to extract a few flags from the bunch of dumb dumbs. Rumour has it Yze has been banging his head against the wall from day 1 trying to get through to the players.

Apparently Dimma has been pleasantly surprised at how well the Suns are listening and taking on what the coaches have to say. Compared to his time at Richmond where he had to dumb things down because players were too busy sooking at how hard to understand things were. Lucky he's a genius and was still able to extract a few flags from the bunch of dumb dumbs. Rumour has it Yze has been banging his head against the wall from day 1 trying to get through to the players.
Are you still here blow in floggo?:$

Congratulations on your 1 year BF anniversary Triggering Tiger ! How many times have you been suspended in that time? What an impact you've made to the board. Here's to a another 👍🔥
Mate, Triggering Tiger is a flog but not as big a flog as the dude who tried to tell the gws board thst Toby was gonna get deregistered

Mate, Triggering Tiger is a flog but not as big a flog as the dude who tried to tell the gws board thst Toby was gonna get deregistered
I provided some material and asked the question. Never stated I knew the answer. But I guess that counts toward being viewed as a flog. Not much happening on the GWS board seeing as most accounts are bots. Great input from a turncoat though

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimma's Suns to finish higher than Richlolmond (A.K.A Richmond Vs Everyone Else Shitfight 2024)

Back