Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
(sorry - didn’t mean to hijack the thread to politics - but I do think William was / is an terribly sad byproduct of all that’s broken, and which is only getting so much worse )
It's relevant. This case has been affected severely by politics. Firstly in bringing about the sociopolitical circumstances which led to William's placement in foster care, and secondly his demise, and thirdly in the political interference in how the various stakeholders were prioritised, and finally in the direction of the investigation itself.

Speaking to the Witness: William Tyrrell podcast, Ms Collins said she “hid them for three months” after she learned state government officials were “going to take William”.
“I arranged it all,” she said.
That first disappearance caused police to set up a dedicated strike force to find William, who was seven months old at the time.
“I should have taken him myself … Then no one would have been able to take him off me. That’s what I should have done,” Ms Collins told the podcast.
The court ordered William to be taken from his biological parents, Brendan Collins and Karlie Tyrrell, in February 2012.

14 Oct 2024
*********************************************************************************

IMHO - with all that had gone on before ^ it's no wonder this has case has been stuffed up from the very start.

I don't understand what you mean, Eaglette01, but also I don't think the case was stuffed up from the very start.

I think the 2014 police would have needed to check and eliminate William's birth family regardless of whatever else had occurred before he went missing in Kendall. So I think the information collected by police in 2012 should have helped make that quicker. My opinion only.

That's a matter for a Parliamentary enquiry, not the police or coroner, or media to pursue.
Let's find what happened to William first. Then look at the police. Priorities.
Box accuses the police of going off half-cocked, or not investigating all angles, but then does exactly the same thing himself.

I abhor padding BS as the media can often do. There is enough meat in relation to this situation to have detailed analysis without the rubbish that was dished up.

"Oh, let's knock on this house maybe she's living here" No answer.....Seriously?? "We have two other houses to try"

What utter rubbish

This photo was part of the real estate photos in October , 2014. You can see evidence of a square piece of furniture on the floor. When you look at the Coroners photos it's difficult to see anything was there at all. In addition the floor looks to be a different colour.

I put an outline around it.

Image.jpeg

This photo was part of the real estate photos in October , 2014. You can see evidence of a square piece of furniture on the floor. When you look at the Coroners photos it's difficult to see anything was there at all. In addition the floor looks to be a different colour.

I put an outline around it.

View attachment 2142322

Thx for that picture

Pan and you will see the wall fixture I think is a light

I don't know what to make of the faded lines in the timber. Yes it could be outline of a low lying coffee table perhaps. If it was there it isn't discernible on the floorboards in the verandah shots..

Does it fit some theory you have?

Thx for that picture

I don't know what to make of the faded lines in the timber. Yes it could be outline of a low lying coffee table perhaps. If it was there it isn't discernible on the floorboards in the verandah shots..

Wasn't there a story early on that Owen was asked to repair/quot to repair the deck of the verandah? I seem to recall that this made him a suspect in some people imagination, especially as he was friendly with Abbott.

I'm guessing the deck was repaired and re-painted.

Thx for that picture

Just looking for inconsistencies.

I don't buy the verandah light stuff at all. Again wrong direction. The light in the photos appears to be way too high. If you look at WT shirt, the shadows below the creases on his shirt suggest high sun position. His backside is in shade. Not possible with light at 9.30 am. Shadows too deep for overcast day as well.

Cloudy day summers day is my best bet. The calculated angle for a tan of 4 is 75 degrees putting the photo around midday in February imho.

Found a Xmas photo that is closest to his teeth as well.

Look at the light on Williams nose and hair, look at the shadow. The sun is to his right and above him.

The arrows show the direction on the 12th of September. Look at the shadow on grandma's slacks. This photo was not taken that day.

When did the grandfather die exactly? This deck has not been recently painted.

Image.jpeg

Wasn't there a story early on that Owen was asked to repair/quot to repair the deck of the verandah? I seem to recall that this made him a suspect in some people imagination, especially as he was friendly with Abbott.

I'm guessing the deck was repaired and re-painted.
when was the deck painted, before or after his disappearance?

when was the deck painted, before or after his disappearance?
No other information, just that Owen was supposed to have phoned that day about the deck. I'm guessing if there is a new/different section of timber (and I'm not convinced there is), then perhaps it is because it was replaced and repainted AFTER WT went missing. I can see a lighter coloured being in the area where the sunlight falls.

I don't buy the verandah light stuff at all. Again wrong direction. The light in the photos appears to be way too high. If you look at WT shirt, the shadows below the creases on his shirt suggest high sun position. His backside is in shade. Not possible with light at 9.30 am. Shadows too deep for overcast day as well.

Cloudy day summers day is my best bet. The calculated angle for a tan of 4 is 75 degrees putting the photo around midday in February imho.

Look at the light on Williams nose and hair, look at the shadow. The sun is to his right and above him.

The arrows show the direction on the 12th of September. Look at the shadow on grandma's slacks. This photo was not taken that day.

View attachment 2142755

View attachment 2142755

The solstice occurs mid winter and mid summer..During the winter solstice in Aust the sun position is most northerly. Conversely the sun position at the summer solstice in Aust is at its most southerly. Given this is a north to rear facing house it's illogical to believe the most southerly aspect solstice would help your shadow expectations.as drawn on the diagram.

The solstice occurs mid winter and mid summer..During the winter solstice in Aust the sun position is most northerly. Conversely the sun position at the summer solstice in Aust is at its most southerly. Given this is a north to rear facing house it's illogical to believe the most southerly aspect solstice would help your shadow expectations.as drawn on the diagram.
It's not a matter of most Northerly. The Sun is exactly North (azimuth) every day around noon. What changes is its elevation. Elevation is the angle with the horizon. Elevation is highest at noon of the summer solstice. On other days the sun is still North at noon, just lower in the sky.

It's not a matter of most Northerly. The Sun is exactly North (azimuth) every day around noon. What changes is its elevation. Elevation is the angle with the horizon. Elevation is highest at noon of the summer solstice. On other days the sun is still North at noon, just lower in the sky.

When my partner and I go to do sunrise pictures the sunrise is much further north in winter than it is in summer so much so that it can be opposite ends of beach or even beyond the headland. The sun may be directly highest point in the sky at noon at each solstice but there is difference I believe in northerly v southerly placement in rise and set and therefore in arc. That is why the winter day sun is shortest and summer day sun is longest. Please have a look mate I think thats right. All to do with the earth warble on its axis

There are only certain months of year where we can go to Caves beach at sunrise and get sunrise into the cave which has north easterly aspect. So you can get the ideal picture when tide is at its lowest at sunrise and it's winter

To get the direction you see on TCP diagram the sun arc has to be at its most northerly aspect ie Winter not Summer. I don't disagree that June birthday is possible BUT the science must match with shadows and I doubt they do.

Last edited:
Nonsense. The sun is in exactly the same direction at noon everyday ( modify for DST). I am measuring it at 75 degrees which occurs in February and November. I suggest you do some work on Astronomy before making an incorrect comment like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nonsense. The sun is in exactly the same direction at noon everyday ( modify for DST). I am measuring it at 75 degrees which occurs in February and November. I suggest you do some work on Astronomy before making an incorrect comment like this.

It rises north east and sets north west in winter..I know this for fact because my partner and I go sunrise photography and sunset photography and the seasons aways change the direction as I've outlined. You are talking about shots in June and/or December..You should really acquaint yourself with the science. You cant possibly do analysis with conclusions you want people to accept without it. Look it up. You are wrong. I have looked it up and CONFIRMED what I already knew....further north in winter on rise. Further north in winter on set

The sun obviously doesn't move. But our orientation to the sun BECAUSE of the warble on axis changes our perception of rise and set. Winter in Aust is more north. Summer more south.

Last edited:
There is no evidence of what his behaviour was like that morning. I would think it would be unlikely to take a three year old in a car for "a chat" or that it would have to be private.
Yes there was, William had a fight over a toy, William was throwing the dice, William was taking over the conversation, there was a discussion between the FGM and FM about William’s personality, William would not let the FM or L sleep in, William crashed his bike.
All of this from FGM FM mouthes
IMO I think it would be a very good idea to take William for a drive and have a chat. The FGM was not well.

Apologies. Yes the actual suit had a white back and the planted one did not. The question is whether Savage knew about the white, and if so, how he knew. Is there evidence that Savage actually said "white", without being prompted? Of course, FGM or someone else in the know may have told him the suit had a white back.
The FGM spoke to a lot of people about a lot of things she should have kept quiet about unfortunately. The neighbour knew about the adoption. She probably was lonely and being a reporter she may felt the need. Didn’t the FM ask the police to tell her to stop talking about the situation ?

Apologies. Yes the actual suit had a white back and the planted one did not. The question is whether Savage knew about the white, and if so, how he knew. Is there evidence that Savage actually said "white", without being prompted? Of course, FGM or someone else in the know may have told him the suit had a white back.
The suit William was wearing had a blue back, with the outline of the spider in white … and it’s quite feasable to me that PS was told this information as he went off searching. I imagine him to be the type of person who would ask questions & expect answers.

I abhor padding BS as the media can often do. There is enough meat in relation to this situation to have detailed analysis without the rubbish that was dished up.

"Oh, let's knock on this house maybe she's living here" No answer.....Seriously?? "We have two other houses to try"

What utter rubbish
It was (dare I say) boring? That episode as lacking in genuine content for sure. But why? They shouldn’t be short on content. It’s such an interesting and detailed case.

There’s so much to be said. Why aren’t they saying anything important?

It was (dare I say) boring? That episode as lacking in genuine content for sure. But why? They shouldn’t be short on content. It’s such an interesting and detailed case.

There’s so much to be said. Why aren’t they saying anything important?
I agree Because you have to wonder when they did it, why they did it, it is obvious how they did it and where they were when they did it? 🙄

It was a cool day and the FGM’s car was warm to the touch.
What time did the police feel it?
The drive must have been close to 10.30 as it had not cooled down. It must have been really hot = a long drive.

The still warm tea? (Was it made after the drive).

????? Warm tea and warm engine at the same time?

Come on thinkers. What time did the police feel the car from the drive? Who felt the car does any one know?
It would have been at least 30 minutes?

The statement “have you got William? “ really bothers me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back