Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
View attachment 2145936View attachment 2145939

I will explain something about dental development. The top photo shows the William Tyrrell in the Iconic photo. The bottom photo shows him on his third birthday. I have used this photo as it was taken only two months prior to his disappearance.

There are some notable differences. The cuspids appear smaller than in his third birthday photo. You can clearly see the upper left cuspid and the gum above it. The left upper second incisor has a gap developing between it and the 1st Incisor.

I will explain some anatomy. Deciduous teeth are fully formed by the time you are born. They don't grow in size. They simply erupt and descend. The second molar erupts at 21 months (labelled). The cuspids erupt at 19 months and can take some time to fully descend. Because the cuspids are bigger in the second photo, they have more fully descended. The first and then the second incisors descend prior to the cuspids and molars. Once descended they don't get bigger.

From 3 years onwards the maxilla starts to grow. As result gaps start forming between teeth. It would be expected that the gaps will increase in the two months between his birthday and his disappearance.

The following photo illustrates these gaps in which there is clear seperation between the right first and second incisor. The left cuspid is clearly bigger. Both these photos were taken after the Iconic photo.
View attachment 2145977
I suggest you pass this information on to SFR. They are the only ones who can do anything with it.
I don't think anyone here has the forensic dental expertise required to validate or confirm your theory.
Furthermore, they will need to establish the actual date (if not 12 SEP) and circumstances under which the photos were taken as proof beyond reasonable doubt in court. E.g. Evidence that William was at FGM house on the actual date.

If those are the stats then those are the stats. But that sounds like stats from all accidental falls by any child. Not only falls from balconies as high as 8 metres. Not only falls involving a 3YO, possibly underdeveloped. Not non-accidental falls : where victim was possibly pushed ?

It was quite some time ago now so my recollection isn't perfect but yes it was balconies only. Unsurprisingly there was correlation between height and ground surface to resulting trauma. If I recall they even discussed metres of height

I can visit it again but not sure if there is interest. Doesn't make it more persuasive.

I went that way because the stats showed only 1 death from approx 100 like falls. Sample size impacts accuracy of outcome. You'd like a bigger sample size but it's in no way small.

If an accident happened I favour FFs car..

• He went off the balcony/verandah in search of FF
  • FGM in her walk through imo was intentionally trying to indicate FF and his car weren't there to exclude possiblity of it being involved. Deception
  • A car head knock to a child would be more likely to cause death

All conjecture of course but the FGM persuades me
Could it have been a driveway accident as FF was leaving to go to town?
It seems strange to me that FF would text FM a few minutes before coming home. Really no purpose in this and also FM deleted the message.

Could it have been a driveway accident as FF was leaving to go to town?
It seems strange to me that FF would text FM a few minutes before coming home. Really no purpose in this and also FM deleted the message.
I understand that he often would text when he was 5 or so minutes away, even when he was arriving home from work in Sydney.

I understand that he often would text when he was 5 or so minutes away, even when he was arriving home from work in Sydney.
I read this. I Can understand telling your partner your leaving somewhere to come home or that you’re running late but texting when you’re basically around the corner makes totally no sense to me. It’s not like you’re letting a friend or someone know so they can make sure they’re dressed or got the kettle on.
I don’t know, does anyone else here text their partner when they’re around the corner?
I think it was 3 minutes. He text at 10.30 and arrived home at 10.33.

View attachment 2145936View attachment 2145939

I will explain something about dental development. The top photo shows the William Tyrrell in the Iconic photo. The bottom photo shows him on his third birthday. I have used this photo as it was taken only two months prior to his disappearance.

There are some notable differences. The cuspids appear smaller than in his third birthday photo. You can clearly see the upper left cuspid and the gum above it. The left upper second incisor has a gap developing between it and the 1st Incisor.

I will explain some anatomy. Deciduous teeth are fully formed by the time you are born. They don't grow in size. They simply erupt and descend. The second molar erupts at 21 months (labelled). The cuspids erupt at 19 months and can take some time to fully descend. Because the cuspids are bigger in the second photo, they have more fully descended. The first and then the second incisors descend prior to the cuspids and molars. Once descended they don't get bigger.

From 3 years onwards the maxilla starts to grow. As result gaps start forming between teeth. It would be expected that the gaps will increase in the two months between his birthday and his disappearance.

The following photo illustrates these gaps in which there is clear seperation between the right first and second incisor. The left cuspid is clearly bigger. Both these photos were taken after the Iconic photo.
View attachment 2145977
I think it’s hard to tell from the roar photo but I can see what you’re saying.
I think William’s bio parents would know straight away if the roar photo is a younger version.
Interestingly I think the bio Mum had that photo of William in his Pyjamas in her Sunday night interview.
I think they would raise this if they have doubts.

I read this. I Can understand telling your partner your leaving somewhere to come home or that you’re running late but texting when you’re basically around the corner makes totally no sense to me. It’s not like you’re letting a friend or someone know so they can make sure they’re dressed or got the kettle on.
I don’t know, does anyone else here text their partner when they’re around the corner?
I think it was 3 minutes. He text at 10.30 and arrived home at 10.33.
One of the books mentioned a 'game' where William would wait for FFs return home and meet him when he arrived. The text was allegedly to advise FM so she could set William up to meet FF at the right time. That's if the story is true.

I think it’s hard to tell from the roar photo but I can see what you’re saying.
I think William’s bio parents would know straight away if the roar photo is a younger version.
Interestingly I think the bio Mum had that photo of William in his Pyjamas in her Sunday night interview.
I think they would raise this if they have doubts.
That raises another issue with the theory of the photos being taken earlier. William and his sister had regular access visits with their bio parents where they might conceivably have spoken about visiting FGM and Opa, drawing, being photographed, with William in a Spiderman suit. But neither of the bio parents nor the agency workers raised any doubts about the photos belonging to another visit.

The other problem I have is the drink bottles. These would most likely be the ones which kids are required to take to day care, so they had them with them in Sep 2014 when collected and driven straight to Kendall. My experience with kids and drink bottles is that they regularly lose them or damage them by playing with them. So, how likely is it that William and L would both have exactly the same drink bottles back in Nov 2013? And they took these to Kendall.
I am presuming that SFR would have witnessed the drink bottles somewhere at Kendall in Sep 2014? Or were they negligent enough not to bother?

That raises another issue with the theory of the photos being taken earlier. William and his sister had regular access visits with their bio parents where they might conceivably have spoken about visiting FGM and Opa, drawing, being photographed, with William in a Spiderman suit. But neither of the bio parents nor the agency workers raised any doubts about the photos belonging to another visit.

The other problem I have is the drink bottles. These would most likely be the ones which kids are required to take to day care, so they had them with them in Sep 2014 when collected and driven straight to Kendall. My experience with kids and drink bottles is that they regularly lose them or damage them by playing with them. So, how likely is it that William and L would both have exactly the same drink bottles back in Nov 2013? And they took these to Kendall.
I am presuming that SFR would have witnessed the drink bottles somewhere at Kendall in Sep 2014? Or were they negligent enough not to bother?
Good pick up on the drink bottles.
I think with these, the blue jacket, Spider-Man outfit being the same it’s more likely than not the photos are of the day William went missing. The police might even be able to establish where and when the shoes were bought too. Would have gone up in size in 12/18 mths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back