Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
<snipped> The Foster mother then provides a photo album at the very next set of hearings, which is very odd behaviour. It just smacks of more manipulation and serious concern that it was unravelling, which it did.

When the police started digging up Kendall in 2021, I was literally was gobsmacked. It is like they still did not get it. I still wonder whether they get it now.

The photo albums were given to the coroner on the last day of the inquest (as it was at the time) as part of the fosters' family statement:

From Local Court Bench Book > Coronial matters: The family at the inquest:

"[families] will have the opportunity to honour the memory of their loved one by telling the court about them. This address will usually occur at the close of the evidence, but before closing submissions are commenced.

Although they do not have the status of evidence, “family statements”, as these addresses are known, are a very valuable part of the inquest. For the coroner they are an insight into the life of the deceased person, and what they meant to those who loved them. For the family this is an opportunity to honour their relative as the human being they were, rather than just being the subject of evidence about clinical procedures or police attention."

From News.com.au, 08 Oct 2020:

"On Thursday [08 Oct 2020], deputy state coroner Harriet Grahame heard from William’s families on the final day of an inquest that has run for a year and a half. ...

“It is out of respect for William’s life that we have gone through this difficult and painful process and we continue to go through the process,” Magistrate Grahame said as she closed the inquest. ...

She will hand down her findings on June 18, 2021."

I think we’ve discussed his actions before, but I wonder is he roaring, or is he opening his mouth to show he doesn’t have some ( dice / crayon etc) in there ?

shorsky, are you replying to my post? It doesn't seem to fit with what you're saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back