Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
I have not seen a POA mentioned before. Is there a source for this? Are we certain it was a POA, and not just naming FM as executor of FGM will? A POA is quite different from an executorship. One would question why a POA was necessary at all. FGM did not appear to have complex business or legal affairs to manage while she was alive?

Yes I’m aware of the difference.

I’m wondering if what Wallace is referring to is an enduring POA.

From my experience, this is not uncommon when an elderly person has lost their capacity to make decisions.

An enduring POA can make financial decisions on behalf of the person whilst they are still alive, but their POA ceases when the person dies and then it’s the executor of the will. Of course the POA and executor can be the same person.

A POA can’t change a will though. At least not in Victoria.

Yes I’m aware of the difference.

I’m wondering if what Wallace is referring to is an enduring POA.

From my experience, this is not uncommon when an elderly person has lost their capacity to make decisions.

An enduring POA can make financial decisions on behalf of the person whilst they are still alive, but their POA ceases when the person dies and then it’s the executor of the will. Of course the POA and executor can be the same person.

A POA can’t change a will though. At least not in Victoria.
There are different POAs but I believe power of attorney does give the right to dispose of assets which are in the will. That's why it's important to know if such an instrument existed for FGM.
An executor is legally bound to follow the instructions in the will.

Last edited:

There are different POAs but I believe power of attorney does give the right to dispose of assets which are in the will. That's why it's important to know if such an instrument existed for FGM.
An executor is legally bound to follow the instructions in the will.

Ooh didn’t know that, interesting

Not sure what to make of this commentary, what do you guys think?

I might be reading into this wrong but it seems like the people (PR company?) behind the page Wheres William are confident the coroner is going to have a finding soon.

Attachments

• IMG_7155.jpeg
    IMG_7155.jpeg
    341.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7156.jpeg
    IMG_7156.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 30
That may be true. But if you're suggesting FGM is possibly at fault for William's demise then I reckon FM would have thrown her under the bus by now and ended it.
As people get older they tend to have fewer and fewer friends - they die or move away, and making new friends is not a priority until a partner dies or one moves into a retirement community.
Ask yourself this: Would you prefer to place two young children in the care of?
  • an old retired woman, who had been married over 50 years, raised several of her own children to adulthood, had been a registered nurse, was clearly intelligent and articulate, knew her house and neighbourhood well? OR
  • a 50YO busy professional woman, with ZERO child-raising experience, in a strange house in a strange neighbourhood?
No I did not mean that. I have read she was not popular with some locals that they thought she was a bit bossy.

That may be true. But if you're suggesting FGM is possibly at fault for William's demise then I reckon FM would have thrown her under the bus by now and ended it.
As people get older they tend to have fewer and fewer friends - they die or move away, and making new friends is not a priority until a partner dies or one moves into a retirement community.
Ask yourself this: Would you prefer to place two young children in the care of?
  • an old retired woman, who had been married over 50 years, raised several of her own children to adulthood, had been a registered nurse, was clearly intelligent and articulate, knew her house and neighbourhood well? OR
  • a 50YO busy professional woman, with ZERO child-raising experience, in a strange house in a strange neighbourhood?
EASY TO ANSWER THAT ONE 🤣 I am an old retired nurse etc.

It all depends on the drive. When and why.

If William had an accident at FGM house, then the drive may have been initially to get help, or conceal the accident.

But we don't know the sequence of events. The drive may have been before the accident. Or the drive may have led to the accident or caused the accident: For example:
  • William is misbehaving. FM takes William away to reprimand him where FGM can't see.
  • William is misbehaving. FM takes William away for a distraction. "Let's go see the horses".
  • William wants FF. FM takes him down to Batar Creek Rd to "look for FF".
  • William runs away from FM. She doesn't want to walk/run after him, so gets the car.

Then, any number of things may have taken place away from the FGM property:
  • William runs away into the bush / hides and FM can't catch or find him.
  • FM strikes William and causes serious injury, she panics and leaves him.
  • FM just leaves him and tells him to wait for FF, or walk back to the house on his own.

Then the question still remains, where is the body?
  • perhaps FF returned to the scene the next day early in the morning and moved him
  • perhaps a stranger came along and found William and hid him (reasons unknown)
  • perhaps hoons driving on Batar Ck Rd hit him and thought they had killed him, so disposed of the body
  • perhaps he was hidden in a wheelie bin, or construction site, and nobody noticed and his body was removed.
The only one who mentioned a drive was the FM

That’s interesting.
Not sure what to make of this commentary, what do you guys think?

I might be reading into this wrong but it seems like the people (PR company?) behind the page Wheres William are confident the coroner is going to have a finding soon.

What do you think about this:

A mate sent this to me today from the fosters Facebook page.

Attachments

• IMG_8028.jpeg
    IMG_8028.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 27

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only one who mentioned a drive was the FM
I know I bang on about the drive but there's something else I just noticed:
On the 000 call the operator asks, "Do you have any idea where he might have gone?", and the FM responds,
"No, we've walked up and down Benaroon Drive and can't find him" ... she doesn't mention driving on Batar Creek Road.
(She also confirms they had only been looking around 15-20 minutes, so he "disappeared" at around 10:30, not earlier).

So, when did she take the drive? The 000 call was at 11:00, and FM was still in Benaroon drive when the police arrived.
Did she take the drive for some reason before William disappeared, and then return to find him missing?
Or did she decide to go for a drive some time after the police arrived, without telling anyone, and without anyone seeing her go?

Well, capable of what?

Capable of holding down a job.
Capable of sustaining a marriage.
Capable of buying a house.

Capable of parenting successfully?
Capable of committing a crime?
All of the above really More capable than her. That may have caused a problem if you were attempting to be a parent.

On the 000 call the operator asks, "Do you have any idea where he might have gone?", and the FM responds,
"No, we've walked up and down Benaroon Drive and can't find him" ... she doesn't mention driving on Batar Creek Road.
(She also confirms they had only been looking around 15-20 minutes, so he "disappeared" at around 10:30, not earlier).

So, when did she take the drive? The 000 call was at 11:00, and FM was still in Benaroon drive when the police arrived.
Did she take the drive for some reason before William disappeared, and then return to find him missing?
Or did she decide to go for a drive some time after the police arrived, without telling anyone, and without anyone seeing her go?
I would like to see the 000 operator testifying at the Coronial Inquest.

I would like to know her thoughts and listen to the entire recording of that 000 call, if the Coroner allows it to be released.

Look at the photo of William on his bike riding away from the camera. He was capable on the bike.
"William where are you answer me I cannot see you”
I still think he could have ridden off she could have seen the bike gone ran got the car found the bike took it home and asked FF did you see William?
The dogs only smelt him on the property. If he ride away.
If he did not leave the property then he was hidden on the property.
Is that why FGM had to leave and go some where else or was she more capable than I think?

Wallace 52 that phone call needs to be examined by top psychologists. Yes the person who took the call should have to be questioned.
I listen to the call and I think the FM is scared desperate then there is doubt come into it. Just too much information. She just does not pause and think of possibilities. My son went missing for half an hour and my mind was just racing of so many possibilities I just don’t hear this in her speech and real fear. I don’t care how educated she is if you really live a child who you wanted to make your own you feel real terror mind numbing fear.

Has it been positively confirmed that FM went for a drive around that time. I know she said she did & waved to a truckie etc - but she also eventually said she saw cars across the street, and a red-necked guy driving past looking at them.
Maybe the Meds that FF had to get at pharmacy was not for him !!

I would like to see the 000 operator testifying at the Coronial Inquest.

I would like to know her thoughts and listen to the entire recording of that 000 call, if the Coroner allows it to be released.
I’d make a bet that the 000 operator won’t be called, that the long list of questions that 31550 has won’t be addressed and neither will any of the other matters that we’ve flagged here over the years.

IMO this situation highlighted an appalling approach to policing / investigating from the beginning, and it appears to have carried on in that same vein across all the levels that have followed.

Whilst I ask what better setting for something untoward to occur, than in a small country town where some of the main players are long standing citizens, members & office bearers of various organisations, associates / friends with anyone who’s anyone, including members of the local constabulary - the shoddy investigation into William’s disappearance, at a cost to Taxpayers that will be beyond exorbitant, has actually been a total waste imo.

It hasn’t found William
It hasn’t heralded a genuinely plausible explanation for his disappearance
It hasn’t assisted the already challenging journey being trod by William’s parents, both of whom have had to wear the public documentation, and dare I say, humiliation, not only of their difficulties as young parents, but also of their struggles since losing their first born children to the foster system.
It hasn’t delivered any answers / closure for those same Parents, nor to William’s extended family of grandparents, uncle & aunts etc.
It certainly hasn’t provided answers for a little girl who soddenly found herself, within the blink of an eye almost, within her little brother.
It hasn’t provided categoric information to William’s foster parents as to what happened to him that day.

Oh, it has put FM & FF right up there in the public domain, mixing with all the high profiles - names withheld so they can do everything surreptitiously. Also Insight Communication …I’d never heard of them previously - good ‘ Branding’ move.
Are people still donating ?

Has it been positively confirmed that FM went for a drive around that time. I know she said she did & waved to a truckie etc - but she also eventually said she saw cars across the street, and a red-necked guy driving past looking at them.
Maybe the Meds that FF had to get at pharmacy was not for him !!
No, and it begs the question, if she didn't take the drive, why say she took the drive, in her walkthrough several days later?
Only explanation is to cover up some other details of events that morning.
Did FM take the drive at a different time, for a different reason, and become concerned a witness may have seen her?
Did someone else take the drive, and FM decided to cover up for them?
Did the drive never happen, but just got added to the narrative to make it more believable and hide what really happened?

I’d make a bet that the 000 operator won’t be called, that the long list of questions that 31550 has won’t be addressed and neither will any of the other matters that we’ve flagged here over the years.

IMO this situation highlighted an appalling approach to policing / investigating from the beginning, and it appears to have carried on in that same vein across all the levels that have followed.

Whilst I ask what better setting for something untoward to occur, than in a small country town where some of the main players are long standing citizens, members & office bearers of various organisations, associates / friends with anyone who’s anyone, including members of the local constabulary - the shoddy investigation into William’s disappearance, at a cost to Taxpayers that will be beyond exorbitant, has actually been a total waste imo.

It hasn’t found William
It hasn’t assisted the already challenging journey being trod by William’s parents, both of whom have had to wear the public documentation, and dare I say, humiliation, not only of their difficulties as young parents, but also of their struggles since losing their first born children to the foster system.
It hasn’t delivered any answers / closure for those same Parents, nor to William’s extended family of grandparents, uncle & aunts etc.
It certainly hasn’t provided answers for a little girl who soddenly found herself, within the blink of an eye almost, within her little brother.
It hasn’t provided categoric information to William’s foster parents as to what happened to him that day.

Oh, it has put FM & FF right up there in the public domain, mixing with all the high profiles - names withheld so they can do everything surreptitiously. Also Insight Communication …I’d never heard of them previously - good ‘ Branding’ move.
Agree with all that, and when (if ever) this is all over, there needs to be a thorough review of the police procedures, methods and tactics used in this case to ensure those mistakes are never repeated.
Furthermore there needs to be a review of the involvement of FACS and care agencies in this and other cases of missing/killed children in care, to see how children and young people can be better protected, and whether the laws regarding non-publication are appropriate.

It hasn’t found William

Well I’m not donating to Where’s William? and I never have.

I would like to see all of the donors getting their money back.

I think the policing has been pretty outstanding since around the time that GJ was taken off the case and Det Scott Cook, Det Laidlaw and his team really took over, which signalled a new direction for the case.

I think this perpetrator (whomever they are) is very unusual, and therefore regular policing, such as instituting wire taps/covert surveillance is NOT WORKING because law enforcement don’t understand the makeup of this person or how they operate.

I know William’s case hasn’t been (publicly) solved and that is very regrettable.

The one thing I am grateful is that William’s sistr is now safe.

Thats just my opinion.

Justice for William Tyrrell. Justice for the Tyrrell family.

Last edited:

It hasn’t found William

YOU SAID IT AL SHORSKY ✔️

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back