Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣 JS might have given SD his old phone.
IMO most women would like their own style of phone. Isn’t she supposed to be very wealthy?
Weird we have not heard if FGM or FGF had mobiles. That would be a bit of a game changer maybe.
FGM Left the house that day.

What if you wanted to purchase a ‘usable phone’ in some where like Bali?
In 2014 a lot of parents were buying prepaid for their kids.
If you did not want your child to use up charge on your device and you were reasonably tech savvy it would be wise to have a little burner.
Yeah, it might be handy to have a little black flip phone burner.
IMO.

🤣🤣🤣 JS might have given SD his old phone.
IMO most women would like their own style of phone. Isn’t she supposed to be very wealthy?
Weird we have not heard if FGM or FGF had mobiles. That would be a bit of a game changer maybe.
FGM Left the house that day.
Hey, speak for yourself! My wife quite likes her hand-me-down iPhones that she gets from yours truly! I just have to make sure to delete the texts from my girlfriends first (just joking!) 🙃

What if you wanted to purchase a ‘usable phone’ in some where like Bali?
In 2014 a lot of parents were buying prepaid for their kids.
If you did not want your child to use up charge on your device and you were reasonably tech savvy it would be wise to have a little burner.
Unlikely that the fosters (or anyone) would buy phones for foster kids who were only 3YO and 4YO. Who would they be calling from Bali anyway?
Any 'burner' phone still needs a SIM card, and no SIM card will work in Australia unless it's activated with an Australian carrier, which requires that name and address and verifiable ID be supplied. (Even tourists in Australia need to provide e.g. their passport to get a SIM registered).

• Exclusive documents reveal police interview with William Tyrrell's foster dad
  • The man was quizzed at police HQ almost exactly two years after disappearance
  • 'Furious' William had 'issues' with foster mother who he hit and bit
  • One week before disappearing William 'fell over and couldn't get back up'
  • Day he vanished foster father made William change his own dirty nappy
  • Foster dad can't explain six weeks of 'bulk' deleted texts to foster mother

Credit: Daily Mail Australia

Attachments

• IMG_6373.jpeg
    IMG_6373.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 19

• Exclusive documents reveal police interview with William Tyrrell's foster dad
  • The man was quizzed at police HQ almost exactly two years after disappearance
  • 'Furious' William had 'issues' with foster mother who he hit and bit
  • One week before disappearing William 'fell over and couldn't get back up'
  • Day he vanished foster father made William change his own dirty nappy
  • Foster dad can't explain six weeks of 'bulk' deleted texts to foster mother

Credit: Daily Mail Australia
The fact that the 'mystery phone' was "never used" tends to support FF's claim he knew nothing about it, doesn't it?
Possibly not even a phone, but a device (laptop, tablet, modem) with an IMEI which never had a (registered Australian network provider) SIM put in it? This would explain why it might show up as 'never used', although the device is registered in FFs name.
If anyone ever put a registered SIM in it and switched it on, there would have been network activity.

LRitz, You really are onto something here. This is a very valid question which seems to have not been answered. If there were two cars parked from early that morning ("one for each child"), how on earth did the 'abductors' find out William and LT had arrived earlier than planned? Who informed them? As far as we know, all calls both ways from FGM, SD and JS have been scrutinised. So that only leaves emails or word-of-mouth.

We do know FGM allegedly had a pilot boyfriend who occasionally stayed overnight. It's always puzzled me a bit that FGM pointed out to LE "this is my bedroom and l slept here alone". Why would you need to say that? Bear in mind there's often no need to text or phone a close friend/partner as arrangements are often unspoken, unless unexpected visitors ruin it all.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

We do know FGM allegedly had a pilot boyfriend who occasionally stayed overnight. It's always puzzled me a bit that FGM pointed out to LE "this is my bedroom and l slept here alone".
Why would you say she had a boyfriend? That’s just some conspiracy theory stuff. There’s no evidence of that. Is there?

31550 Sorry I did not mean the kids of FP would call from Bali.
A phone for a child in 2014 could be a status thing. The phones would be cheap. The kids had a toy room.
Go for a walk in a mall and kids sitting in prams have iPads and mum’s phone. What if the phone was in the kids names even if the FP registered it. It was just a thought.
If William had FF phone on the 12th the FF would have had to make sure it was charged before he left. Maybe FM’s phone was used?

FGM lived on her own since her husband died.She may have been missing chatting. Let’s not forget she was involved with the local paper so she must have liked passing on information.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that the 'mystery phone' was "never used" tends to support FF's claim he knew nothing about it, doesn't it?
Possibly not even a phone, but a device (laptop, tablet, modem) with an IMEI which never had a (registered Australian network provider) SIM put in it? This would explain why it might show up as 'never used', although the device is registered in FFs name.
If anyone ever put a registered SIM in it and switched it on, there would have been network activity.
Maybe. But what phone is he holding in this photograph?

I’m sure his work phone was an iPhone 5, and this looks to me like a flip phone.

Did they make iPhone 5 in black?

This photo (on the left) was taken when William went missing.

Attachments

• IMG_6373.jpeg
    IMG_6373.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 15
31550 Sorry I did not mean the kids of FP would call from Bali.
A phone for a child in 2014 could be a status thing. The phones would be cheap. The kids had a toy room.
Go for a walk in a mall and kids sitting in prams have iPads and mum’s phone. What if the phone was in the kids names even if the FP registered it. It was just a thought.
If William had FF phone on the 12th the FF would have had to make sure it was charged before he left. Maybe FM’s phone was used?
Phones other than toy phones have never been exactly cheap. And phone PLANS in 2014 were far from cheap. And children (minors) could not sign up for phone plans - it would require an adult to do this - someone with say a drivers licence and a credit card. Certainly not a 3YO. Phones are not in 'kids names' - they are in the names of the people who register them and pay for them.
Of course parents give their kids phones to play with, play games or watch videos etc. Not as common in 2014 as it probably is now - iPads and cheap kids tablets were more common back then.
FF would certainly have needed his phone for his business meeting, and he clearly had it with him as the call and text records show. It was FFs phone not FMs phone which had the record of the call from a recruiter which the FF retrieved from voicemail just before 10am while he was in Lakewood.

Maybe. But what phone is he holding in this photograph?

I’m sure his work phone was an iPhone 5, and this looks to me like a flip phone.

Did they make iPhone 5 in black?

This photo (on the left) was taken when William went missing.
Not an expert but I think iPhones of that era were a fair bit smaller and a bit thicker than today's phones and did come in black - it may have been a coloured phone cover/case in the photo anyway. Pretty sure we had a couple of similar iphones which had we got a leather flip case for. Can't really tell at that resolution.

at one stage the FF asked the police if there may have been a tracker put on their car before they drove to Kendall
Why would the FF think their car was being tracked? i think I can guess the answer from the police.

The narrative was to leave on Friday, (after the work call that had been previously organised) and then the opportunity arose to leave earlier on Thursday afternoon. Even FGM was not aware of this change until late on Thursday.
The FM allegedly saw cars on Friday morning and suggested they were suspicious and may have been there to kidnap both the children.
But there is a clash between these stories as no one knew the family would be there Friday morning and the cars were (allegedly) seen quite early by FM. So is the car tracking hypothesis would solve this problem.

The devil is in the detail.

The FM allegedly saw cars on Friday morning and suggested they were suspicious and may have been there to kidnap both the children.
The whole "2 cars for 2 children" idea is ridiculous.
Two cars means two drivers, and twice the chance that one will be seen / identified and caught.
It's hard enough to grab one kid and put them in a car and drive off without being noticed. It's twice as hard to do it twice at the same time.
If you are going to grab two kids, you take one large vehicle (van?) with one driver and at least one other person, preferably two, to grab the kids and get them into the back of the van. A small sedan is impractical - how do you stop one of the kids escaping while you are grabbing the second? A station wagon is feasible, but too easy to spot the kids inside. If this is a planned kidnapping, as suggested, it makes absolutely no sense to take two vehicles. It makes even less sense to park BOTH those vehicles directly opposite the house of your intended victim for several hours before making the grab.

Why would the FF think their car was being tracked? i think I can guess the answer from the police.

The narrative was to leave on Friday, (after the work call that had been previously organised) and then the opportunity arose to leave earlier on Thursday afternoon. Even FGM was not aware of this change until late on Thursday.
But there is a clash between these stories as no one knew the family would be there Friday morning and the cars were (allegedly) seen quite early by FM. So is the car tracking hypothesis would solve this problem.

The devil is in the detail.
I think the FF was thinking someone in the bio family may have tried to take W.

Hence the car tracking theory.

The whole "2 cars for 2 children" idea is ridiculous.
Two cars means two drivers, and twice the chance that one will be seen / identified and caught.
It's hard enough to grab one kid and put them in a car and drive off without being noticed. It's twice as hard to do it twice at the same time.
If you are going to grab two kids, you take one large vehicle (van?) with one driver and at least one other person, preferably two, to grab the kids and get them into the back of the van. A small sedan is impractical - how do you stop one of the kids escaping while you are grabbing the second? A station wagon is feasible, but too easy to spot the kids inside. If this is a planned kidnapping, as suggested, it makes absolutely no sense to take two vehicles. It makes even less sense to park BOTH those vehicles directly opposite the house of your intended victim for several hours before making the grab.
It’s so dumb.

But it does highlight the bounds of the Foster Mother’s imagination.

The car travelling to Kendall being tracked. It would not be the police as William had not disappeared yet. Mmmm! Was there some one the FF was concerned about in professional or private life?
Which the walk through with the police I thought the FF was also carrying a hankie too.

I don’t think the foster parents needed to notify anyone they were going to Kendall because they had bulk passes or whatever they called their permission to leave Sydney.
IMO I arrived at the reasoning that the FM in her mind looked at the children as hers and I feel she never gave the bio patents a thought.

I don’t think the foster parents needed to notify anyone they were going to Kendall because they had bulk passes or whatever they called their permission to leave Sydney.
IMO I arrived at the reasoning that the FM in her mind looked at the children as hers and I feel she never gave the bio patents a thought.
Of course.

100 percent. Imagine a department issuing bulk passes to a house like that, with a balcony that was so high and not having child safe gates or locks in place.

It’s just so ridiculous. It’s so upsetting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back