Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Sniffer dogs didn't detect a trail leaving the property.
That is why I was wondering does the dogs smell the DNA shed? If so could the dog track the tree climb, the bike game area etc. Where was the family car parked on Thursday night in the drive way did he hop out at the spot the dog smelt?

That is why I was wondering does the dogs smell the DNA shed? If so could the dog track the tree climb, the bike game area etc. Where was the family car parked on Thursday night in the drive way did he hop out at the spot the dog smelt?
Dogs detected William's scent in various locations on the FGM property but nowhere off the property. In any case a vehicle is indicated because on foot or bicycle or being carried he could not have possibly gotten more than about 1km away in such a short time, and people were looking for him everywhere around the property.

I think it’s possible it was an opportunistic crime by an unknown offender.

We only have to look at the Cleo Smith case. She was kidnapped from a tent by a stranger in an even more remote place than Kendall.

The offender didn’t know she was going to be there. He was there to steal property as he had done on previous occasions, but this time acted on impulse.

I think it’s possible it was an opportunistic crime by an unknown offender.

We only have to look at the Cleo Smith case. She was kidnapped from a tent by a stranger in an even more remote place than Kendall.

The offender didn’t know she was going to be there. He was there to steal property as he had done on previous occasions, but this time acted on impulse.
Ok Awakening true, but he had a motive to be there. There was property he could take. With William they are settled homes with settled families and children lived in the street and the street is a bit off the beaten track. Cleo’s situation was REALLY SCARY. A bit of a wake up call. It does show how QUIETLY an abduction can occur.

Ok Awakening true, but he had a motive to be there. There was property he could take. With William they are settled homes with settled families and children lived in the street and the street is a bit off the beaten track. Cleo’s situation was REALLY SCARY. A bit of a wake up call. It does show how QUIETLY an abduction can occur.

Frank Abbott was known to wander around stealing.

Even in my suburbs people take things in broad daylight.

But it doesn’t matter what reason they were there for.

It could be anything. Case out a house. Steal. Checking out real estate. Visiting a friend. Took a wrong turn. Buy drugs from someone. Delivery person. A tradesperson. A salesperson. I used to regularly pull into random streets all over the state in between appointments.

It’s not impossible that someone was in the area for some reason and saw an unsupervised boy running down the drive or around the property and decided to act on the opportunity.

I think WT was gone a lot longer than 5 minutes.

Dogs detected William's scent in various locations on the FGM property but nowhere off the property. In any case a vehicle is indicated because on foot or bicycle or being carried he could not have possibly gotten more than about 1km away in such a short time, and people were looking for him everywhere around the property.
So removal is a done deal HE HAD HELP to disappear. Why did they dig the garden? If a cadaver dog had already checked the area.
If there is doubt then William could have been hidden on the property.
Wonder if they checked the washing machine?
William’s siblings I would imagine in the future would want to continue looking for answers.

x buy drugs 🔔
X realestate 🔔
The FGM had just sold her home it could have still been advertised maybe that is why there was a a guy looking for the street.
I am still confused why FF thought someone may have followed them to Kendall.

The machine is not a joke wonder where the mornings dirty clothes were put even though it did not work there was lots of washing in photos hanging on the line

x buy drugs 🔔
X realestate 🔔
The FGM had just sold her home it could have still been advertised maybe that is why there was a a guy looking for the street.
I am still confused why FF thought someone may have followed them to Kendall.

Quite right. We don’t know what the foster parents may have been caught up in as they remain anonymous.

And unless someone is incredibly naive, even supposedly upstanding people can be involved in nefarious activities; priests, nurses, police, lawyers, teachers and so on.

Likewise someone that appears “rough” or with a sketchy past, is not necessarily involved in nefarious activities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the fosters were suggesting the biological parents were involved in the alleged kidnapping.
None of the parties ever said so publicly, but I would imagine most people close to the situation would have assumed this was the case, especially as they had previously taken William away. It's the first thing that would come to mind if one had any knowledge of William's situation. My assumption is that FM would have also conveyed this to the 000 operator and police, but it has always been concealed from the public as being potentially prejudicial and also a privacy issue.

I think the fosters were suggesting the biological parents were involved in the alleged kidnapping.
Even the police rocked up at William’s Mum’s house thinking William was there. They had to check but if they or someone known to William was going to take him they wouldn’t have taken him back to their own homes to live.

if they or someone known to William was going to take him they wouldn’t have taken him back to their own homes to live
William had been abducted before by his biological parents.

But they were living with him, and then once William was found - he was removed from his bio parents.

William’s bio parents would NOT have abducted William again and then not lived with him. They missed him and they wanted him home, is what I understand.

Also, they were in Sydney on the day that William was abducted, and there is CCTV that day that puts them in Sydney.

It wasn’t them. They are the victims of crime here.

William had been abducted before by his biological parents.

But they were living with him.

William’s bio parents would NOT have abducted William and then not lived with him.

Also, they were in Sydney on the day that William was abducted, and there is CCTV that day that puts them in Sydney.

It wasn’t them. They are the victims of crime here.
William’s parents hid with William the first time at a place known to the Grandmother but not police.
I’m not suggesting his parents took him but I do think someone connected to both families could have.

Who is connected to both the bio and foster families?
I don’t want to say specifically because police are saying it’s the FM but if it’s not the FM it leaves a number of possibilities, one being targeted and if was targeted it was someone who knew somehow that they were going to be there and in saying that, perhaps FM did see the cars there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back